2009 Brazilian Formula 1 Grand Prix

I love my new lap top. Live timing and the final gear forum in front of the race rather then rushinbg between commercials to check it out. Cant wait for this one lets hope Rubens keeps it up today!

WOHHHH that was crazy, bad luck for kimi too. Trulli is PISSED

EDIT: And a fire! Wow. (100 posts yay)

Last edited:
Kimi's on fire! (literally)

Grosjean is racing way to aggressive in my opinion, get out of the way of the championship contenders you knobend.

Fucking awesome from Button so far, into 7th already.

Edit: He is bringing himself into contention for a podium here.

Last edited:
As much as I want to see the WDC go to someone other than JB, he is driving like a moan possessed. Well done JB, and Vettel is doing well also with a lot more fuel.

Grosjean is racing way to aggressive in my opinion, get out of the way of the championship contenders you knobend.

No. Wheel to wheel racing is what makes it exciting. If you don't race for every position why are you racing to begin with?

No. Wheel to wheel racing is what makes it exciting. If you don't race for every position why are you racing to begin with?
If its between two drivers at a simple competitive leval, ok. But a struggleing rookie driver is in no position to risk the races of championship contenders.

Edit: I should also note that this is AMAZING. Some rain to keep the teams on their feet would be interesting too, but I'm definitly content in seeing how the current stratagys pan out. Lewis is in a really good position as well, which is good to see.

Last edited:
This is what racing should be. Most positions being fought for every lap, a pass almost every lap somewhere and the camera isn't just following the leader around as there is something actually happening elsewhere on the track.

And as I say that they start following the leader around... my bad.

Last edited:
Its races like this one, at tracks like this one, that really make me hate Hermann Tyke or what ever his name is.

(I mean the track designer guy if I got his name completely wrong..)

Last edited:
Its races like this one, at tracks like this one, that really make me hate Hermann Tyke or what ever his name is.

(I mean the track designer guy if I got his name completely wrong..)

The traditional track do seem to provide much more overtaking/excitment than Tilke tracks.

If its between two drivers at a simple competitive leval, ok. But a struggleing rookie driver is in no position to risk the races of championship contenders.

Edit: I should also note that this is AMAZING. Some rain to keep the teams on their feet would be interesting too, but I'm definitly content in seeing how the current stratagys pan out. Lewis is in a really good position as well, which is good to see.

Would you like to see Kobayashi just move out of the way too? How about everyone else as well and just hand him the WDC?

Kobayashi doesn't look like he's struggling to me. He looks like he's racing hard and fair and keeping pace.

The championship positions mean nothing when it come to overtaking - you have to earn your places on the track. Everyone's in their own race.

Kobayashi doesn't look like he's struggling to me. He looks like he's racing hard and fair and keeping pace.

The championship positions mean nothing when it come to overtaking - you have to earn your places on the track. Everyone's in their own race.
Struggling was the operative word more so then rookei. I would have said the same thing if Badour was still racing for ferrari, its about drivers who aren't driving at a formula one level, which so far kobayashi seems to be doing.

WHO WAS THAT!? Small tv plus commercial means I cant see much detail as far as cars, was it Naka?

Edit 2: I can tell it was now, but Im really not liking this tsn coverage after Ive gotten used to watching the BBC coverage =P

Last edited: