2009 Dodge Journey: Minivan For The Worldwide Masses

Have you been over for an extended stay, you would find lots of things to both like and dislike. Good luck with finding happiness for yourself, if you are that unhappy in Arkansas then I would definitely try a move but perhaps try either the eastern seaboard or Western seaboard first before doing the big move away.

Your parents probably love you and don't want to loose you but you got leave home some time. Anyhow all the best.

This is by far the best Chrysler product in a long time (with the exception of the 300)

Oh, I'm sorry, apparently (after reading the rest of the thread) I interrupted a bitch session that has nothing to do with the Caravan replacement (not to be confused with the Grand Caravan)

Oh, I'm sorry, apparently (after reading the rest of the thread) I interrupted a bitch session that has nothing to do with the Caravan replacement.

LOL!!!!

Is Dodge going to bump something off its lineup to fit this sucker in?

no, its bigger than a Caliber and smaller than a Durango. practically competition for the Ford Escape and other compact SUV's even though its being considered a CUV.

The Dodge Journey is to replace the Dodge Caravan, not the GRAND Caravan, just the short version of it.

The Dodge Journey or the Mazda CX-9....hmmmmmm. I guess it could work if it is cheap enough. So for a family man, wait for this to hit the second-hand market because I think you will be able to get the Journey for half a song.

Dodge Journey: Don't Stop Believin'.
(I should work in advertising!)

Dear Mr. and/or Mrs. BlaRo,

I am an attorney representing the interests of the band, Journey. You are hereby ordered to cease and desist all references to my client and their body of work. Failure to comply with this order will result in legal action.

Dear Mr. and/or Mrs. BlaRo,

I am an attorney representing the interests of the band, Journey. You are hereby ordered to cease and desist all references to my client and their body of work. Failure to comply with this order will result in legal action.

uh, was that supposed to be funny? :lol: