2009 Dodge Ram Spyshots - - News and Rumours

On one hand though, it does look like Dodge is keeping the size of their truck in check. That is one thing that always bothered me about the Ram is the massive size of that thing. It's a whale compared to the F-150 and Chevy 1500. Always look like they'll run over a car, ala moparman's sig.

You know what I just realized about Mopar Man's sig? It's a Dodge Stratus that's run into that Durango, so it's a Mopar running over a Mopar. :lol:

http://img130.imageshack.**/img130/8381/09ram03introtb7.jpg
She's cute. Is she topless under that newspaper? :wicked:

Mopars are a vicious breed, if one turns on the other, a battle to the death will ensue...

And about the Rams being so hugely massive, I think its mostly because unlike the Silverado and the F-150, even with the Quad-cab/Mega-cab on the Dodge, you still get a rear bed that is a descent length, 6.5 feet. Whereas the Ford F-150 Supercrew only has a 5 foot bed.

Whereas the Ford F-150 Supercrew only has a 5 foot bed.

...unless you spec it to have the 6.5ft box...
F150.jpg

but that only became available last year. So 90% of the ones on the road have 5 footers.

Since most people don't buy it for bedsize anyways, it doesn't matter that much.

And I doubt that most europeens will wonder why there are so many trucks on the road in NA. Would be the same if you come over here and wonder why there are so many upmarked cars like Mercedes, BMW and Audi on the road....or why so many Transits and VW vans (which btw. were intended to serve the same purpose as a truck ;))