2009 F1 Car Launches

I can't wait to see the car from Maranello that will rape everyone this coming F1 season.
Yeah yeah, like driving off with the fuel pump in place, tearing apart and raping the WHOLE PIT CREW while it rips off from 0-80KPH.

Ferrari_F60_06.jpg

This front wing is big. o_O And back looks small so from some perpective car looks somehow weird. Can't wait to see all cars on the track so we can get used to them.

Have you all seen the picture of the steering wheel? It's so packed! I don't know what half the knobs are for

That Ferrari = WIN.

I like how the front wing looks MASSIVE compared to the rear one, and slicks FTW and all that.
Dunno if it'll be any good though, but from what I've seen it's the prettiest one yet.

Wings still look iffy, as expected really... rear wing especially, but profile and top shots are fantastic.

:+1: Will update the original post with links and a photo tomorrow...I'm too tired to do it now.

After some more viewing, from the side and from the top it looks menacing and purposeful. Especially the nose pillars give a feeling of speed even with the car stationary. And the sidepods look like a woman's hips... It's just the rear wing that spoils it from the front.

I expected something uglier, this is not too bad, apart from the rear wing which I can't get used to.

i expected bigger changes to the body to match the new wings, but this still looks like an 08/09 interim car, they pretty much kept the old body and hacked off the aero bits.

I think it's the best looking 2009 spec car we've had, but the rear wing is still too much for me...I like the nose cone though, it's not as fat as the others we've seen...

I think this is probably one of the better (if not the best) efforts so far. I like it a lot.

What the hell happened to Massa's face?

He grew facial pubes (like Clarkson would say).

The front wing is wider than the track so it looks like we won't be having any wheel to wheel combat without parts coming off.

Last edited:
Did anyone notice the small air-intake on the nose? (a little grille right at the tip, kind of reminiscant of F1 cars of the '50s in closeup, like so)
Anyone have an idea what it might be for?

Last edited:
They haven't outlawed the nose venturi (the hole in the nose that generated some more downforce), so it might be for that. Maybe that also explains the unusually long nose section.

EDIT: The hole for that is covered. The little grille in the nose is of no significant... significance.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I think it looks okay :|

I don't get why anyone is complaining about how the cars look. Aesthetics have no bearing on motor racing. I would be very happy to have McLarens painted pink with green polka dots and the nose cone resembling a rotting, leprotic penis... if it meant they were front of the grid every race and won the championship...