2009 F1 Car Launches

Anyone else think of mclaren was the first to release their car and tried that mirror aero trick they would be banned from F1 for a year, slapped with a 500,000 fine, and ron dennis would get 100 lashes in the public square?

:zzz:

The F60's body work is simply beautiful, the clean curves look stunning and the mirrors being incorporated into an airfoil is very sleek and elegant.

Front wing is shocking but, makes it look like a plow.

it looks a bit comic.... the rear wing is too small and the front one is cartoonishly big, the proportion .. its a bit wrong.

Once again we find that the FIA prints the regulations on Silly Putty... easy to stretch and distort...

thats why they employ employ engineers..... to engineer around the regulations and get away with as much as possible....

*site crashes*

01_l.jpg

05_l.jpg

Last edited:
The Toyota looks good, it carries the small rear wing off much better than the Ferrari.

Edit: The end plates on the front wing are interesting.

05.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited:
Bleurgh, the horror continues. It's going to be a long, long time before I get used to these cars - and even then I doubt I'll like them.

i think it looks all right. Hey! I'm getting use to them already!

The rear wing is the best so far, and I like the endplatesto the front wing...but it's still weird...

Wow, it's mirrors look like mirrors.