2009 Hungarian Formula 1 Grand Prix

Well, we now know he can actually speak!

Anyway, it's been a while since we've seen this!
hamiltime.jpg

Hamilton, Raikkonen, Webber. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Off to celebrate!

Great to see Mark on his 4th podium in a row and mounting a convincing championship challenge. It'd be tough to do, but he's consistently slotting away podiums while Jenson is struggling for points. If he beats Jenson by 2.6 points per race from now on he could take the title. Very doable if you think that in the last 4 (I think that's right) races he's scored 30 points to Jenson's 11.

Yeah ok, good race Lewis. Those McLaren's were significantly faster this weekend. Good work to the guys who built those new parts.

Shame for alonso, but congrats to hamilton once again.

i found this race so boring i actually fell asleep with only 20-15 laps to go, waking up again during the drivers press conference :|

I really laughed when i saw Kimi on the podium going straight for the champers..waste not! =)

The race.. Alonso fell apart ( typicall Renault ), Vettel had problems, Sutil went out, but suprisingly Alguersuari didn't make a single mistake...and was faster than Buemi..

I really love the decline in Brawn's strenght, just goes to show that the drivers are helpless without a superior car..( fanboys will now be quiet for a while ).

Kimi's 2. was great, i'm really happy for him, a good motivation for the Finn...and I don't care WHAT those stupid stewards say, in my mind he is second and those two touches were racing mishaps..so stfu old men..

A long break till Valencia now, and I suspect the classification will be similar there since there is a ban on development till then, so i dare say the podium will be full of italian passion and german/brittish engineering.. ( Ferrari and Mclaren for those who don't understand my babling..) =)

Pretty much all I can say about Hugary for now..

I really love the decline in Brawn's strenght, just goes to show that the drivers are helpless without a superior car..( fanboys will now be quiet for a while ).

just like red bull last season and mclaren and ferrari at the start of this season.

I haven't seen anyone who denies that 70% of the winning is down to the car in F1

So people are now thinking that this season is more exciting now that Brawn aren't winning?

I'm thinking in terms of bias.

Last edited:
So people are now thinking that this season is more exciting now that Brawn aren't winning?

Of course. Three races with three winners is better than three races with one winner.

just like red bull last season and mclaren and ferrari at the start of this season.

I haven't seen anyone who denies that 70% of the winning is down to the car in F1

70% yeh about right, still take any team except for Ferrari and Red Bull, they all have main drivers. So these 30% make a huge difference in the race. Look where Hamilton is and Kovi.

lol @ kimi sacking off spraying the champers and just going straight to downing a few mouthfuls

what a guy

surely piquet is out for the count..... he had the same equipment as alonso (although i never knew he had an inferior car to begin with?) and he qualified 15th and then wasnt there to pick up the pieces after alonso's terribly bad luck. good night piquet.

Last edited:
I'm happy about Brawn, so the idiotic fanboys are quiet..you could count Barrichello and Button fans in 2008 with the fingers on 1 arm and you still wouldn't use all fingers..

Ofc it's a lot down to the car, that's why i'm relishing this race to shut up those who hailed Button and couldn't be told that it's not him, it's the car.

But look at Kimi for example or Glock. Both didn't do that well in qualy, yet Kimi drove out of his head and went to 2nd ( screw the stewards ) and Glock to 6.

Some drivers are still better than others, no matter the car..

I thought this was one of the most exciting races of the season, but that's mainly becuase I was just sitting here nervous as hell, hoping like mad that nothing would go wrong for Lewis...