2009 Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix

http://www.planetf1.com/story/0,18954,3213_5535953,00.html

They did just that. So... does this mean, that it'll be fisichella instead of Alonso at Ferrari next year? Can this open an opportunity for Bruno Senna to step in as Fisichella's replacement?

Imho Fisichella made a big mistake by abandoning FI. He could have won in monza with them, and maby even beyond.

1) Who will take pole and win the race?

Fisichella,Sutil

2) Who will be driving for Ferrari in Monza?
3) Will Jenson Button score in this race? Where will he finish?

Yes hes a formula 1 driver hell get some of any Italian Gold digging super model oh and 6th

4) Spa saw Toyota, BMW, and Force India bounce back as contenders for victory. Will they repeat the same challenge here?

I think so because of the downforce though Im expecting Mclaren to do better this weekend.

5) How much of an advantage will KERS play in this race?

0.0234473439948 seconds faster per lap on average.

6) Out of the 4 contenders for the championship, who will score the most in this race?

Webber.

7) Will we see rain again like last year?

On and off hopefully.

http://www.planetf1.com/story/0,18954,3213_5535953,00.html

They did just that. So... does this mean, that it'll be fisichella instead of Alonso at Ferrari next year? Can this open an opportunity for Bruno Senna to step in as Fisichella's replacement?

Imho Fisichella made a big mistake by abandoning FI. He could have won in monza with them, and maby even beyond.

It's temporary, Fisi might stay with Ferrari for 2010 but only as tester. And Tonio Liuzzi is the 99%-certain replacement for Giancarlo at FI. The race seat contract extends only up to Abu Dhabi.

To be honest I think Fisi was going to retire at the end of the year anyway. In that sense, this is perfect for him.

Fisichella will be Ferrari's reserve driver from 2010, according to Stefano Domenicali.

Fisichella will be Ferrari's reserve driver from 2010, according to Stefano Domenicali.

That's what I meant. It'll be great for him, because he'll be retired from racing, but he'll be a Ferrari driver.

Sucks man.

After 2009 FizzyCola will be off the grid. Kind of sad for me.

I'm very happy for him. An Italian getting to drive a Ferrari is not a small thing I'm sure, plus he gets to be their test driver next year so he's set at least till the end of 2010, and after the last race we can all se he still has it in him.

2 competitive Ferraris next week...yummy :D

787331.jpg

787323.jpg

787324.jpg

I can't help but smile when I see these pictures. I'm no Ferrari fan, but if he somehow secures a win at Monza (and God I hope he does), there won't be a dry eye in the house.

Awww... The boy looks so happy! :clap:

I'm very happy for Fisi to be at Ferrari. It's a dream come true for him and hopefully will give him a great step up in the races. Good luck!

It will be very interesting to see howquickly he can be on the pace with a different car. I have always wondered how different it feels to drive two different F1 cars of the same year...

Yay FISICO!!!! :thumbsup:

Really, this could only be the sweetest possible end to his career, even if he doesn't pick up a single point in that red car, he would have finally got his ultimate wish granted. How many racers could say they've ever gotten that opportunity? I mean, after he left Renault I was actually surprised he remained in F1 at all. Force India will most likely be poorer for this though, I can't see Sutil or Liuzzi doing what Fisi managed at Spa, as well-set as the car seems to be atm.

1) Who will take pole and win the race?
Fisi, Vettel
2) Who will be driving for Ferrari in Monza? That has already been answered
3) Will Jenson Button score in this race? Where will he finish? Yes, in the top 5 I reckon
4) Spa saw Toyota, BMW, and Force India bounce back as contenders for victory. Will they repeat the same challenge here? Toyota maybe
5) How much of an advantage will KERS play in this race? A whole lot more than you think
6) Out of the 4 contenders for the championship, who will score the most in this race? Vettel, but I wish it was Webber
7) Will we see rain again like last year? It would make it interesting

Hope Fisi still remembers how to play the role of no2 driver, beacuse Kimi has always been the undisputed no1 driver in Ferrari.