2009 Spanish Formula 1 Grand Prix

He's been quite pissed at them for quite a bit, hasn't he? He seems... fed up at them

Hey! Ferrari 1 and 2 in the final practice!

It's not like MotoGP where they rush the track!

They used to. Not anymore beacuse it's not allowed.

I assume MadCow was referring to F1 where fans aren't allowed to rush the track, well they still are allowed to in Melbourne. :)

Also, :lol: @ Vettel's Taxi Driver comment. Hopefully Red Bull do well here in Spain!

Looks like they are back, can't wait to see the Qualifying.

I doubt that they will be that quick in qualifying.. But they are making progress and soon they might be a race winning team again!! :burnrubber:

Just a small deviation; you know how Alonso collapsed after the race in Bahrain 2 weeks ago?

According to him, he lost 5.5 kilos ("a new record for me") after the race, plus he had a burned back which made him lose even more hydration.

:| I'm just glad he's okay now.

But I live in the Midlands and know absolutely no-one. The closest I have is a friend who went to last year's testing at Silverstone.
Yep, cause you're fourteen. Wait another ten years when a few of your schoolmates (or you yourself) have degrees in engineering and maybe one of them works for a F1 team... suddenly you'll find yourself sitting in a pub, discussing zuper sekkrit next year developments over a pint.

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT WAS FERRARI DOING WHAT THE FUCK SHIT MOTHEREFFING BULLSHIT WHAT THE HELL :mad: :mad: :mad:

And Ferrari make a complete ass of themselves again... Kimi is going for an ice-cream!

What the hell is Ferrari doing again? This is getting ridiculous