2009 Turkish Formula 1 Grand Prix

Barichello is driving like a lunatic :? How many people did he hit so far?

With no 7th gear and no KERS he has to do everything in the corners.

He has 7th gear, he must be high or something.

Alonso out :(

Not according to his radio communications with his engineer ("it is going to be tough, I have no seventh gear").

Then seconds later onboard telemetry told us otherwise.

Bring back the 2006 cars :(

edit: I'm loving the Mclaren-Ferrari battle....for 13th..:lol:

Last edited:
Cmon vettle crash yourself and button out! :D

Last edited:
So I'm still waiting for all the close racing & increased overtaking promised by the 2009 regs to start...

OK, that is it.

Who else is starting to suspect John Button's lucky pink shirt is actually haunted by a dead leprechaun's ghost?

Last edited:
Another win for Button...Vettel's mistake at turn 9 really ruined his chance for the win. He had a good chase after Button in the middle of the race but wasn't able to get past him.

Happy to see Webber take second and for Vettel to get third, I hope they can start getting some wins and close the gap to Button in the points.

Webber and Vettel going for it at the end was quite good, they both ignored the team and kept pushing.

Vettel delivered a funny moment on the grid walk when Martin asked him what his strategy will be and he said "I am taking my first stop now, I need to go to the toilet." :lol:

Vettel looked like he was gonna cry during the driver's conference.

Ahhh disappointing race for Kimi and Vettel. That mistake was costly.

Very happy for Webber though! :D The Toyotas did quite well too, as did Kubica.

Bad bad race for Ruby, he must be extremely pissed.

Very glad to see the TF109's running strong again. I saw Trulli go purple at least once and he was generally on pace the whole time. No Trulli train here :)

Very glad to see the TF109's running strong again. I saw Trulli go purple at least once and he was generally on pace the whole time. No Trulli train here :)

Yeah, Monaco was indeed a damned one-off. The TF109 is probably the 3rd fastest car overall in F1 at the moment, but it's still some way from matching the Red Bull and JB's Brawn.

Wish I could say the same thing about the R29. It's just gone backwards lately. At least Piquet Jr. didn't throw it off the road this time. :)

These tracks are so bloody boring though. Bahrain, China, Turkey, Malaysia...they all look the same to me.