Unveiled: 2010 Audi A5 Sportback

So basically the only difference between this and the A4 is that the rear window opens with the trunk, instead of staying where it is? Isn't that what the A4 Avant is for?

The Avant isnt sporty.

The Avant isnt sporty.

How is the avant less sporty than the other cars that it's based on? It's got the same chassis, same engine, same drivetrain, same layout, and it weighs the same. It's equally sporty.

So basically the only difference between this and the A4 is that the rear window opens with the trunk, instead of staying where it is? Isn't that what the A4 Avant is for?

Coupe is all about the looks... big, sloping lines, big wheels, that sort of thing. They're supposed to look like street brawlers, not something you take the kids to school in. The A5 Sportback keeps those styling lines from the A5 but adds a lot of practicality and storage space in the back.

Do want.

This just cements that I need to leave the US after getting my degree. We're shafted on anything awesome looking. <_< (ie. cellphones, cars, etc.)

Do want.

This just cements that I need to leave the US after getting my degree. We're shafted on anything awesome looking. <_< (ie. cellphones, cars, etc.)

I'll just quote myself from the "generic invite internet chicks to wherever you are method" invented by Labcoatguy....

ome to Penis! We have Penis, Penis, and even Penis that I can show you around!

Oh, that's not gone well.... avoid Germany, it's full of weirdos.

How is the avant less sporty than the other cars that it's based on? It's got the same chassis, same engine, same drivetrain, same layout, and it weighs the same. It's equally sporty.

Doesnt look sporty. It's a station wagon. This looks sporty.

An A4 with less headroom in the back, just like the Passat CC and CLS, makes no sense to me.