2010 Catalunya Spanish Grand Prix

And Massa had one black and one white glove at the end of FP2. Wtf?

Must be the insured thumbs thing. :lol:

1. Who will take pole?
2. Will MSC out qualify and/or out position Rosberg?
3. Will Red Bull suffer from reliability issues?
4. Top three for the race?
5. Will Jarno Trulli stop complaining?
6. Will Adrian Sutil cause another crash?
7. Points for Sauber?

1. Vettel
2. Nico ahead, but Michael closing the gaps with the new updated car.
3. No
4. RedBull, Ferrari and either MercedesGP or one of the McLarens
5. No
6. No, but through no fault of his own, he will be involved in a crash.
7. No

Is anyone else having problem with the live timing screens? Everytime I try to open it, it just says in big red letters "First timed session for formula 1 Gran Premio De Espana Telefonica 2010 in Catalunya will be Practice 1" I'm sure practice 1 has been and gone, and yet I still see no live timings? Confused:?

It's fine here :)

Delete your cache. Maybe that'll help.

P5 for Schumacher. We will see what he can deliver with the new revised chassis.

The Red Bulls look very, very strong. I know no one us going full out now but 0.7 seconds is a lot of time. The McLarens look strong too, but the Red Bulls just seem to be able to match anything.

And Schumi looks quick for the first time in ages. I'm really looking forward to see what he can do in quali :)

Webber's gathered his focus back up... Also, the Schu outqualifies his teammate for the first time this year.

And yeah, RB's speed is becoming boring. 7 tenths faster than anyone else in Q3.

just under a full second between P1 and P3...dear god the red bulls are humiliating the other teams. Schumi looks much better and has been very consistent this week end, looks better for him but the Mercedes' are still slow :/

Nice show down by Webber, finally he takes on Vettel on a clear dry track and wins.

If it's dry tomorrow it's gonna be Bahrain all over again (watching-paint-dry-boring).

^ In that case, it's a good thing that there's at least some interesting motorsport going on at Spa this weekend. With 50 cars that look and sound different to each other...

This is what I expected to be honest. I really, really hope something happens tommorow. Be it rain (please), or an incident (preferably involving both Red Bulls :p), but otherwise I don't see how anyone is going to overtake anyone else, because they are lined up exacly in the order of their pace. Here's to hoping the hard tyres won't last long after the pitstops...

EDIT: I forgot to mention Webber. Beat Vettel fair and square, good on him :)

Last edited:
Vettel is gonna jump Webber tomorrow, and from there it's pretty much a guaranteed RedBull 1-2