2010 Catalunya Spanish Grand Prix

RB cars are terribly built :( Hammy out!

Last edited:
Oh my god Lewis...

Great drive from Webber! congrats to him! Also HELL YEA for Alonso's 2nd place and HAM crashing out! :D

Last edited:
Puncture #%"%#&#??#?#245348f283 :shakefist::cry::wall::x:blowup::blowup::blowup:

He had it all in the bag after the brilliant move on Vettel. Apart from that the race was just as boring as Bahrain. Track redesign please.

Great drive from Webber! congrats to him! Also HELL YEA for Alonso and HAM crashing out! :D

wahahahaha, Vettel back on the podium.

: )

and the race was bloody boring...

I think y'all soon need to stop blaming the tracks and rather blame the cars being either too fast for any fights or too equally matched. It's gonna be like this on any dry track. Deal with it.

And I do like the outcome of todays race. Yes, I do.

Maybe it's not a puncture. Probably just a tear from the stress. But, I agree. Race was rather boring.

Last edited:
The only way I can express my feelings right now is through a certain MS-paint drawn image that I am obliged not to post here.

Other than that, nice to see Webber winning.

As expected, boring race. Next week will be similar, but there are at least some nice views in Monaco.

Hamilton have to learn how to take care of tyres. Everybody knew that this track is very hard on left front. He had good a lead in front of Fernando and even than he made fastest lap. I like that he is aggressive, but sometimes he just have to think more.

Great race by Webber and Alonso, props for them. What the hell with Vettel's bad luck?

Oh, and Rob Smedley hilarious as always. :D

Boring race indeed. The most exciting part of the race was the fight between Schumi and Button, yet still not much came of that. I watched with mild interest the whole race, but then was shocked and speechless when Hamilton retired. I still have no idea what else to say about the race other than that, apart from congratulations to Mark Webber. He was just too good for everyone today.