2010 F1 Car Launches Thread

USF1 will be launching thier car at the Barber Motorsports Park in Alabama on Jan 31. so far, i dont know what it will be called. it is also where they will be testing while everyone else is in Spain. (for those who dont know) sorry if its a repeat.

http://www.f1technical.net/news/14010?sid=7dc4e1f3c26246a5fb64226d86e6e00e

More car release news today and this time it's about the Scuderia Toro Rosso who will be rolling out their new STR5 at the first test of the season at the Valencian track. This marks the first season where they don't share any design or development with the Red Bull racing squad.
?Toro Rosso will start the winter testing in Valencia on 1st February and we are planning to do it with the STR5,? a spokeswoman told 'ITV-F1'.

Mercedes TBA - February 1, Valencia, Spain

Vikirad, is this confirmed? Because I've read some rumour that Mercedes will be launched in Stuttgart couple days earlier. It wasn't official info, so that's why I'm asking if this is?

Well that's what I heard. Maybe it's just the day for the track debut. Anyway, if the official launch is indeed earlier, I'll update the post on that day and change the date.

EDIT: Autosport confirms the Stuttgart launch. Updated OP.

Last edited:
Force India is another team to miss Valencia testing.

Well that's what I heard. Maybe it's just the day for the track debut. Anyway, if the official launch is indeed earlier, I'll update the post on that day and change the date.

EDIT: Autosport confirms the Stuttgart launch. Updated OP.

The team will hold a launch at the car maker's museum in Stuttgart on 25th January to reveal the car's livery on a 2009 machine.

The launch is still on the 1st...

Richtig Bl?d? Well...