2010 Formula 1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

If someone tl;dr: Fanboys are the shit of the planet, get a life, stop being obtuse.

Good one. =)

FUCK YES, Vettel on pole!

There will be massive drama if someone gets taken out on the first corner. Can't wait for the race.

Looking good for Alonso, but also looking good for an interesting race tomorrow.

@ Brother Michael

You have to chill too. ;) But yes, I agree that supporting one team or driver doesn't mean you can't have respect for the other. At Monza behind us was family from UK supporting McLaren and after Alonso took a lead from Button Ferrari supporters where cheering them up saying it was a good fight, etc. Attitude like this is nicer for everyone.

I am seriously asking you to explain this to me, why do you do this ?

Reading that felt like a hugely deserved slap in the face. All I can say is that I'm sorry. I guess I just get too wound up by anything that's being said and take it to heart, and ultimately descend to that level to posting.

edit: Excellent qualifying result!

Last edited:
That's not gone well...it was very intense though. Tomorrow will be great.

And Brother Micheal, while what you say is true and everything, I can't help imagining you in real life just going up to people in random conversations, giving an hour-long speech and then taking off again :p

I have had the feeling this year that 2010 would be Webber?s last shot at the Championship. A combination of lots of things like, the ?not bad for a second driver? comment and his age maybe plus Vettel being so damned good.

After the qualifying during the BBC interview, he didn?t look very confident, although he said all the right things but the body language / demeanour looked all wrong.

It should be an interesting race, with Alonso looking the favourite for the WDC.

Hoping for no tomfoolery on the first corner and lap, as it would spoil the spectacle.
:)

2Brother Michael,

If we don't say brutal things like I wish Alonso's engine goes or Vettel is an idiot, what would we talk about? I don't want to read posts where everybody is very nice to all drivers (for the sake of being nice) and congratulating Senna for qualifying last. That would be boring and no one would read it. I agree we have some madcow Ferrari fanboys and some may consider me McLaren fanboi but you just ignore these people if you want to. There are plenty of constructive posts here anyway.

To add some balance to the discussion: I hope Vettel, Webber and Alonso smashes into a big sandwich so I can laugh at the Ferrari/Red Bull fans later on.

:p

That's the Ferrari diet. Alonso only eats Pata Negra.

EDIT: No further action on Hamilton-Massa.

Last edited:
Last edited:
What a thrilling qualifying session, and what a thrilling race it will be tomorrow. Unless his car fails or they seriously screw up in the pits, I think Alonso has it in the bag. Either way, it's gonna be a good fight. :)