2010 Formula 1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Last edited:
That's it then. All is lost...

i don't know why they didn't pit Button sooner, especially when he was farther ahead of Vettel.

Disappointing so far. Not just because of Webber's track position but because of the Renaults. The traffic jam behind Petrov and behind Kubica means we're not seeing the title contenders have a shot at each other.

Really disappointing for how much potential this race had to be an exciting one.

wouldn't have made much difference, vettel ist posting one best lap after another

Thats what I mean. He was gonna drop down, but now he's farther back than he would have been. Soft tires for longer isn't good, especially when the guy behind you is 1+ sec faster. I know he isn't gonna win, but seems daft (i'm not english, did I use 'daft' right?)

I officially withdraw any little support left I had for Massa and want him out of Ferrari. Bring in Kubica or Hulkenberg or someone. That guy can't get past what's known to be the worst car after the 3 new teams with a god damned Ferrari, he can't drive for the team anymore. And it's been the same in the past 2 weeks.

Horner and Helmut Marko's levels of smugness are going to extend to the Sun if this ends in Vettel winning the title. Their off-season interviews are going to be horrible to endure.