2010 Formula 1 Italian Grand Prix - Monza

They are using a very fucked up version of the Italian anthem this year :angry: Last year, whan I heard it in Spa, I trembled from excitement. This one does not cut it.

The transition to the Italian anthem is just...spine tingling for me... THIS is the proper version.

Oh, could someone tell me what was going on in the pitlane? I had to make an emergency visit to the toilet at the time.

Last edited:
Seems Yamamoto ran someone over... The commentators here didn't cover it, so I'm not sure

Lotus team principal Tony Fernandes was tweeting about an accident in the HRT garage, ?i think car went over a pit guest. but guest looks like hes moving so hertes hoping all alright?ambulance now in pit lane?i seee him moving so hope all is well,?

edit: was Yamamoto not Kobayashi, but it seems the ambulance wasn't meant for his radio technician but a separate incident... I'm confused

Last edited:
If anyone is curious about the Yamamoto incident > [video=youtube;39kbeW2C3-o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39kbeW2C3-o[/video]

Looked brutal, but they say he's fine.

Lotus talks in the F1 Forum are quite interesting. Renault power next season? Should jump up the grid.

Oh man... he looked like a ragdoll... if he's okay after that, he needs to try his luck in boxing.
This was the lollipop man's fault... You cant look in every direction and in your mirrors like you're pulling out of your parking spot in the local mall. Yamamoto has no blame I think

Lotus talks in the F1 Forum are quite interesting. Renault power next season? Should jump up the grid.

Well TBH I won't hold my breath... they have to get their bodywork right first, as is what is showing with the Williams now...

The Cosworth engine is just fine, when they sort out the aero plus the hydraulics and such, then they can start complainig about engine power. Do remember that the Cossy is made to fit 2010 perfectly, regarding fuel cosumption and the way of operation. So it CAN'T bring on such deficites as we see with the new teams.

Eyebrow and Forehead Jr. did well to restore the title race. Button, amazing start, and shame he didn't win, cause i won't mind a single bit of seeing him standing on the top step of the podium. Can't say the same for Hamilton, i'm guessing Enzo Ferrari himself, wherever he is is now, is always happy to lend a hand to any of the red cars. Shame Kobayashi didn't even had a proper race. And the HRT radioman, holy hell if he learns some MMA he can take part in the UFC.

This year's Singapore GP will be brilliant. Whoever is coming, PM me, and we can do a meet up or something. Too bad i didn't pig out for any grandstand this year. :/

This was the lollipop man's fault... You cant look in every direction and in your mirrors like you're pulling out of your parking spot in the local mall. Yamamoto has no blame I think
Yamamoto surely isn't to blame, he likely only looks what the lollipop man does. The interesting question is: what was the radio guy doing so close to the car when he knew it would be let loose again after a few seconds? Every team tries to squeeze out every single second at the pits, and they shouldn't have to wait until a person who isn't even a part of the pit crew working on the car has moved away from it.

Last edited:
Probably trying to fix a radio or replace an antenna, who knows. The real question for me is why did no one warn the Lollipop man that there was going to be extended work done on the car at that stop?

True that. On Sky they said that it was actually a radio reporter, but I think that it is a mistranslation. More info on this will probably surface within the next hours...

HRT = new team = they will learn, that's what I think. Painful for the poor guy though, and at the same time Virgin and Team Lotus(YAY! They can get the proper name) should use it as a case study.

Edit: I think The Hulk might get a penalty, either a time addition for this race or a small penalty for the next race.

Last edited:
It has to said that the top three were as close to flawless as you get. From what I saw Alonso straight lined the first chicane and that was the only mistake from the three of them. I don't think anyone could have won the race in that McLaren after the diffuser damage. Button was always on the back foot and the overtake in the pits was inevitable.

That was a terrible race for Lewis. But great for the championship. Overall not a happy bunny, but boy this is getting exciting.

That was an awesome race!!!