2010 Formula 1 Korean Grand Prix

1) Pole-sitter and winner?
Pole: Webber, Win: Alonso (As much as I'd like to Webber win the WDC, I'd also love the title race to be tight, and the way he's been driving recently I think Fernando best-deserves to be up there. I also expect Vettel to be on the podium, anything to keep it interesting)

2) Energy drinks, horses or silvery stuff?
Horses & energy drinks, but both silvery cars finish at least. Lewis finishes ahead of Jenson whatever the positions are.

3) What will be the biggest surprise of the weekend (apart from the race happening at all)?
There shall be embarrassing kimchi-related incident which shall be never ever spoken of again under pain of death for all involved. :p

4) Will any of the new team drivers beat Kovalainen's 12th place in Japan which stands as the best result of a new team this season?
No, because Heikki is that awesome. He's also a fireman, you know. :cool:

5) Will the extremely fresh track surface cause issues with the track breaking up in places?
Hopefully not, necause that would be sucky and annoying and cause ear-grating bitching from the drivers / team principals etc.

6) Williams or Sauber, which of these two teams will get the best result this weekend?
Sauber...provided that Kamui has his awesome mode switched on. I can't see Heidfeld doing too much.

1) Pole-sitter and winner?
Lewis
2) Energy drinks, horses or silvery stuff?
Silver energy drinks (top 3 or 4)
3) What will be the biggest surprise of the weekend (apart from the race happening at all)?
Lotus
4) Will any of the new team drivers beat Kovalainen's 12th place in Japan which stands as the best result of a new team this season?
Button! :p
5) Will the extremely fresh track surface cause issues with the track breaking up in places?
No, i think we are going to see a great race on a wonderful track
6) Williams or Sauber, which of these two teams will get the best result this weekend?
Williams

Looking at the latest pictures from Yeongam, it gives me a feeling it's a joke waiting to happen - the start grid isn't even painted, and the sides of the tracks is not all outlined yet.

I wonder how the hell FIA went ahead and approved it at all.

Still, this extra round gives a chance for some to claw back the gap....

or kimi for catching fire and dragging his guy down pit....oh, wait...my bad :)

i think it will be fine, but, if it does turn into a joke then thats just as good. maybe that will be bernies exit (or atleast open the door for him)

dont forget that the teams and drivers that would come in second or third in the points if the season were short by one race would have a case for complaint that they didnt get a fair chance or something to that effect.

1) Pole-sitter and winner? Alonso and Alonso - made for Ferraris that track.
2) Energy drinks, horses or silvery stuff? Horses.
3) What will be the biggest surprise of the weekend (apart from the race happening at all)? The fact that the two RBs will be 2nd and 3rd with the McMercs suffering a bad time.
4) Will any of the new team drivers beat Kovalainen's 12th place in Japan which stands as the best result of a new team this season? No.
5) Will the extremely fresh track surface cause issues with the track breaking up in places? Yes there will be issues.
6) Williams or Sauber, which of these two teams will get the best result this weekend? Williams still has the upper hand. Especially at a track like this one - Renault to do well also.

1) Pole-sitter and winner? Webber, Hamilton
2) Energy drinks, horses or silvery stuff? Silvery and horses.
3) What will be the biggest surprise of the weekend (apart from the race happening at all)? Webber crashing and Vettel not.
4) Will any of the new team drivers beat Kovalainen's 12th place in Japan which stands as the best result of a new team this season? Noo.
5) Will the extremely fresh track surface cause issues with the track breaking up in places? I should hope not.
6) Williams or Sauber, which of these two teams will get the best result this weekend? Williams.

Our friend Tilke said there will be no troubles of this type. On the other hand it will be very slippery, even worse than in Monaco.

Looking at the latest pictures from Yeongam, it gives me a feeling it's a joke waiting to happen - the start grid isn't even painted, and the sides of the tracks is not all outlined yet.

I wonder how the hell FIA went ahead and approved it at all.

Still, this extra round gives a chance for some to claw back the gap....

Everything is going to be ready in time, so STFU.

Everything is going to be ready in time, so STFU.

Hello fuckface, I haven't gone all "oooooh Anti Ferrari" this time, and is not planning to do so in the future at all, ever, so type in a more civilised manner, peabrain numbskull.

Go wank in the meantime while waiting for P1.

Jesus Christ, I come in peace, did no shit, and here I have another asswipe throwing mud at me..

Hello fuckface, I haven't gone all "oooooh Anti Ferrari" this time, and is not planning to do so in the future at all, ever, so type in a more civilised manner, peabrain numbskull.

Go wank in the meantime while waiting for P1.

Jesus Christ, I come in peace, did no shit, and here I have another asswipe throwing mud at me..

He'll be even more kranky when Alonso's engine goes BOOOM on the last lap in Abu Dhabi. :D

He'll be even more kranky when Alonso's engine goes BOOOM on the last lap in Abu Dhabi. :D

I really don't care. I root for McLaren now until they are out of the running, then Webber. I'm not planning to go offensive on anything red.

Which is why I stayed off the pre race questions this time around.

I just want to see the wonderful Korean racing queens. Hwang Mi Hee, anyone? :D

heres hoping!

I really don't care. I root for McLaren now until they are out of the running, then Webber. I'm not planning to go offensive on anything red.

Which is why I stayed off the pre race questions this time around.

well, ill say it. Alonsos ego will screw up his chance of a good race. he will make a massive mistake at some point in the first part of the race.

i agree about Mcleran then RBR

I just want to see the wonderful Korean racing queens. Hwang Mi Hee, anyone? :D

Is that, as Clarkson calls them, a ladyboy?

well, ill say it. Alonsos ego will screw up his chance of a good race. he will make a massive mistake at some point in the first part of the race.

You're watching F1... it's comprised of massive egos strapped to 700 horsepower.
Also this is the kind of statement that Karma loves to turn it around and throw it against you, making a Ham sandwich out of it.

Last edited:
Is that, as Clarkson calls them, a ladyboy?

You're watching F1... it's comprised of massive egos strapped to 700 horsepower.
Also this is the kind of statement that Karma loves to turn it around and throw it against you, making a Ham sandwich out of it.

"Ham" I see what you did there, lol