2010 Formula 1 Korean Grand Prix

Or in qualifying.

Previous new track (Singapore) had badly designed pit lane entry, now this. I mean, how hard can it be? :p Just don't make the cars have to brake on the racing line where the other cars are accelerating. It's so simple...

That low grip surface sure is entertaining. Drivers working away at the wheel :D

Everything is going to be ready in time, so STFU.

Yeah, right... "in time" was August 21 2010:

?On site inspections will be performed by the Commission?s delegates as necessary, with at least one preliminary inspection and one final inspection. For permanent circuits, the final inspection should be made not later than 60 days (or 90 days for FIA Formula One World Championship events) before the first international event to be held, at which inspection all work relating to the track surface, permanent features and safety installations should be completed to the FIA?s satisfaction.?

Since it's a new track, we can play a new game!

Guess the pole time!

I say... 1.35.8
Have the feeling after some more rubber settles in it'll be a lot less slippery (not just a little less, like normal circuits) cos of the leftover chemicals being washed away.

Hello fuckface, I haven't gone all "oooooh Anti Ferrari" this time, and is not planning to do so in the future at all, ever, so type in a more civilised manner, peabrain numbskull.

Go wank in the meantime while waiting for P1.

Jesus Christ, I come in peace, did no shit, and here I have another asswipe throwing mud at me..

:lmao:

You're telling me to "type in a civilized manner" whilst you spurt absolute filth out of your mouth? :lol:

Why did you even mention Ferrari and McLaren in a post about the Korean Circuit being ready on time?

Yeah, right... "in time" was August 21 2010:

?On site inspections will be performed by the Commission?s delegates as necessary, with at least one preliminary inspection and one final inspection. For permanent circuits, the final inspection should be made not later than 60 days (or 90 days for FIA Formula One World Championship events) before the first international event to be held, at which inspection all work relating to the track surface, permanent features and safety installations should be completed to the FIA?s satisfaction.?

Yeah arbitarily that may be true, but the cars went around the Korean Circuit today = the track is ready on time.

edit: Pole time: 1:35.9

Last edited:
Anyone else feel like the pit lane entrance is going to cause problems in the race?

Totally hope so!

That track looks great otherwise. i think we are in for one hell of a race. the front strait seems to be crapping out at the braking point for turn one but that will add to the fun. It loks like it may be a Silver and red energy drink race with a little horse mixed in. im going to say that there will be at the very least, 1 or 2 front running drivers that make a massive mistake and i think there will be a spectacular crash near the pit entrance as well. just what i saw watching P2. opinions?

:lmao:

You're telling me to "type in a civilized manner" whilst you spurt absolute filth out of your mouth? :lol:

Why did you even mention Ferrari and McLaren in a post about the Korean Circuit being ready on time?

edit: Pole time: 1:35.9

Because you threw the dirt first.

And because of your very nick. You have a straw to pick ? Wake the fuck up, who started that STFU crap first.

really? guys, cut this please. let it go...

What he said. To quote James May, "this <<debate>> has been going on for at least 20 years, it will go on for at least another 20, and the correct place is in the pub". 9 hours and change left before quali, let's focus on that and let the track action do the talking.

Last edited:
What he said. To quote James May, "this <<debate>> has been going on for at least 20 years, it will go on for at least another 20, and the correct place is in the pub". 9 hours and change left before quali, let's focus on that and let the track action do the talking.

and i got a feeling the track action with do alot of talking! :)

Because you threw the dirt first.

And because of your very nick. You have a straw to pick ? Wake the fuck up, who started that STFU crap first.

Both of you shut the fuck up and quit bitching or i'll yank your posting privileges in this section.

I'll probably be up for quali! Not making any promises though!

Last edited:
1) Pole-sitter and winner?
2) Energy drinks, horses or silvery stuff?
3) What will be the biggest surprise of the weekend (apart from the race happening at all)?
4) Will any of the new team drivers beat Kovalainen's 12th place in Japan which stands as the best result of a new team this season?
5) Will the extremely fresh track surface cause issues with the track breaking up in places?
6) Williams or Sauber, which of these two teams will get the best result this weekend?

1. Alonso & Vettel
2. energy drinks
3. Kubica
4. Kovalainen?
5. Nope
6. Williams