• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

2010 German Grand Prix - Hockenheim

When I am tired of a discussion, I simply stop participating and do not reply anymore (as a matter of fact, I do that very often here). But as long as I feel I still have something to say, I keep on participating. That's my basic rule on this and other discussion forums.

I really don't see why anyone could have a problem with that -- as long as anyone remains calm and sober and as long as the discussion takes place on a rational level and isn't completely dominated by personal feelings, preferences, passions or dislikes.

Although... looking at the avatars and signatures above, maybe I'm a bit naive now :p

But anyway...

Last edited:
Yeah I recognize your avatar and signature too. Saw it in some other place where you said you were happy "as long as a Ferrari doesn't win.." or something along those lines. Don't have to make a signature with a dead black horse or something to know you're totally against Ferrari. I start to remember people here.

Also, in spirit of cooperation to what you've proposed, last post on this thread. Have fun posting your conspiracy theories or whatever makes you feel good about denying the Ferrari well earned 1-2

Yeah I recognize your avatar and signature too. Saw it in some other place where you said you were happy "as long as a Ferrari doesn't win.." or something along those lines. Don't have to make a signature with a dead black horse or something to know you're totally against Ferrari. I start to remember people here.

You know... for replies like that I implemented a link into my signature pic. Click it and you'll be enlightened ;)