2010 German Grand Prix - Hockenheim

Well so tell me about the tire call at canada to start the race from a different compound than the redbulls?

Was the team who called that, driver aside.

You just proved my point.
And no, I know many of you dislike me and want me out, but I'll stay here and be even more annoying than Ferrari's PR.

I like the battle against adversity, and really, the blind childishness an adult can display sometimes, since you love to drag age into the equation. You're free to air your comments, and i can comment on it as well.

You know, i wrote that because i support him, unlike your fake insinuating post.

Yeah EsPpY but it's the same in every prediction. You all must think Hamilton is Schumacher in 2002. If you really believe he'll get pole and win every race, then you're being as childish as me.

In any case...
Saw the practices, we are looking good up there with Alonso 1st and Massa 3rd. I think we could still fight back for the remainder of the season, don't count us out yet!
Gooooooo my team!

Yeah EsPpY but it's the same in every prediction. You all must think Hamilton is Schumacher in 2002. If you really believe he'll get pole and win every race, then you're being as childish as me.

In any case...
Saw the practices, we are looking good up there with Alonso 1st and Massa 3rd. I think we could still fight back for the remainder of the season, don't count us out yet!
Gooooooo my team!

Massa got his mojo back? But fuckkkkkkkkkk i traded Massa for Kubica in my fantasy F1 team, plus i'm reluctant to include a McLaren. Good to see Eyebrow Man topping practise, hope it carries over for the weekend.

Meh, Massa won't win anything.

I really hope Button comes on top this weekend. He deserves it. :)

Why would he deserve it more than Massa for example??

Cos he has had a long while now without any wins. What has Massa done this season apart from the #2(?) in Bahrain?

I agree, massa doesnt deserve much credit, he hasnt really done much impressive driving in years now.

He's just keeping the seat warm for vettel's contract to expire :)

I agree, massa doesnt deserve much credit, he hasnt really done much impressive driving in years now.

Button gets to drive a far better car than anyone and he has done impresive driving? Look, I'm just saying Massa deserves some good luck, most of his bad luck of late was out of his control...team bullshit and mishaps..

I don't intend to go further on this subject, I'll just get pummled somehow from somewhere with anti-Ferrari crap...I have enough of this for now, it just keeps happening everywhere.

Ive just been watching practice one on BBCiplayer, they have a different commentator he's ok he sliped up a few times but he's not like 'kill me now' boring like Legard. Davidson and Chandok were co-commentating and there pretty decent at it aswell.

Same commentators as always. It's him and Davidson that do all practice commentary plus the radio 5 live commentary for the qualifying/race.

Chandok was really knowledgeable and has some impressive trivia about F1 history.

Button gets to drive a far better car than anyone and he has done impresive driving? Look, I'm just saying Massa deserves some good luck, most of his bad luck of late was out of his control...team bullshit and mishaps..

I don't intend to go further on this subject, I'll just get pummled somehow from somewhere with anti-Ferrari crap...I have enough of this for now, it just keeps happening everywhere.

QFT.

How much of a dimwit are you ? Its a prediction, a hoping, not what IT WILL HAPPEN.

IF that's the case, then just put "any guy with a superlicence" at that question!

Probably a repost, but...

Kovalainen twittered that Barrichello is handing out t-shirts with the TG Lap Times printed on them... :)

^^That's pretty epic! :roflmao:

No seriously, when we normally laugh at something in F1, we laugh because that thing is an oasis of light-heartedness in a world of srs bsns. In other circumstances, the thing we laugh about would not always be particularly funny. That though... is just epic full stop, let alone for F1.