2010 Hungarian Grand Prix

I hope he loses time pushing Webber off the track, Alonso had his share of shoving last race, and I want an uncontroversial win by Ferrari since last one was ruined by people crying...
I still don't have a good feeling about this one though, here's to hoping I'm wrong :cheers:

Actually not a good idea... I'm quite hungover.

I hope he loses time pushing Webber off the track, Alonso had his share of shoving last race, and I want an uncontroversial win by Ferrari since last one was ruined by people crying Ferrari...

Nah Ferrari didnt ruin my mood at all.

Race edit*

Yikes. They need to do away with pitstops during safety car periods altogether.
Safety car goes out; pits are entirely closed, reopened when it goes in. Since there's no more refuelling, there will be nobody complaining that the car was scheduled to go in and is running out of fuel right?

I still dont understand how Massa lost that place to Hamilton in the pits, the Ferrari crew did a lightning job on both cars. Arrhh

Last edited:
haha vettel driving throught the pits for hes drive thru was great.

Race is looking great once webber pits.

Oh god. F1 needs me. I go on holiday and two shit races happen. Ah well, here's to hoping Webber can pull a gap to Eyebrows. :)

Hamilton out is disappointing. McLaren are saying it's a driveshaft failure. Well that really sucks... McLaren not having a good day, Jenson Button isn't able to do a whole lot either, still 9th the last time I checked.

Yikes. They need to do away with pitstops during safety car periods altogether.
Safety car goes out; pits are entirely closed, reopened when it goes in. Since there's no more refuelling, there will be nobody complaining that the car was scheduled to go in and is running out of fuel right?
Yeah, I know what you mean. The "safety" car came out, I think because they wanted to clear a bit of someone's front wing from the track, and the result was mayhem, cars crashing into each other in the pit lane, Rosberg's wheel flying through the air and shit... It created a situation that was more dangerous than that bit of front wing lying in the track.

haha vettel driving throught the pits for hes drive thru was great.

Race is looking great once webber pits.

So I wasn't the only one who cheered when vettel got the drive through.

Marks got this one in the bag as long as he dosn't stuff up.

Schumacher is a massive dick. Still. Since the 90s. He could have killed Barichello there, and for nothing.

Now we wait to hear Vettel moaning in the press conference about the penalty - he wasn't taking no answer for an answer from herbie blash before the podium ceremony there...

Last edited:
Holy crap, an interesting (relatively) Hungarian GP for once! :blink: Aaaaaanyway: woohoo YEAH WEBBO!!!! :dance: :clap:

Great defensive drive from Alonso too to hold off Vettel. Oh, and Schumi, just like old times, eh? :lol: Let's see if the stewards make the right call here, they made the right one with Vettel, so let's keep up the good work.

Right, better head to bed to be up early for the final week of my work placement tomorrow. :yawn:

Last edited:
So I wasn't the only one who cheered when vettel got the drive through.

I yelled to the max with pleasure. Thank god Alonso broke up the RB 1-2. :lol: @ Massa thinking he overtook Webber through the pit stops.

EDiT: I also laughed like an idiot during the pitstops. :lol: All of that happened because race control wanted to make the race SAFE again. :rofl:

Last edited: