2010 Jaguar XJ Pictures Leaked

It doesn't look very Jaguar-y, and not the least bit elegant. I don't like the hood, and the back end is just generic large sedan.

The front is generic japanese sedan, the back is generic german/french sedad. BOOOOORING

:lol: Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I think it's nothing special.

I refuse to take lectures on aesthetics from a man driving a Vitara. Hairstyling yes, aesthetics, no.

Having said that, I propose we have a moment of silence for the memory of the most elegant executive saloon of all time, the Jaguar XJ.

Thank you Ian Callum for ruining one of the greatest car designs of all time. Now please, go and die.

Last edited:
I refuse take lectures on aesthetics from a man driving a Vitara. Hairstyling yes, aesthetics, no.

Having said that, I propose have a moment of silence for the memory of the most elegant executive saloon of all time, the Jaguar XJ.

Thank you Ian Cullum for ruining one of the greatest car designs of all time. Now please, go and die.

I wholly support the contents of this post. rep coming your way, assuming I can.

A Jaguar Quattroporte....:hmm:

Nope, still keeping mine.

I refuse to take lectures on aesthetics from a man driving a Vitara. Hairstyling yes, aesthetics, no.

Having said that, I propose we have a moment of silence for the memory of the most elegant executive saloon of all time, the Jaguar XJ.

Thank you Ian Callum for ruining one of the greatest car designs of all time. Now please, go and die.

:lol: Well, I don't actually drive it, I'm too young to drive, it's just a family car and I didn't choose it. I think it's quite good though. I should fix that part of my profile to clarify that.

Anyways, on topic. I agree with everything else you've said. The car's ruined.

A Jaguar Quattroporte....:hmm:

Nope, still keeping mine.

That's what it looks like, a Quattroporte! I kept thinking it looks familiar.

I second that.

I would like it alot if it looked like this image:

new2011xjweb.jpg

Something about the "square" set of the windows that appeals to me. But the others, meh. I would really like to see one in the flesh before I make a final decision though as I have changed my mind of several cars having seen them "live".

I would like it alot if it looked like this image:

new2011xjweb.jpg

Something about the "square" set of the windows that appeals to me. But the others, meh. I would really like to see one in the flesh before I make a final decision though as I have changed my mind of several cars having seen them "live".

Well, according to the place where I found that, the XJR or the XJ Super V8 might look similar to that.

Front half, very good. Back half - ewww - the arse is heavy and that c-pillar black-out is nasty.

The Lincoln MKS called.

It wants its taillights back.

lincoln_mks_awd_2009_exterior_angularrear.jpg

2010-Jaguar-XJ-3.jpg

It's a Jag... 5 years from now it'll seem like a great design.

It's been more than five years on Ian Callum's first design, the X-Type, and almost nobody likes it. So... no.

It's been more than five years on Ian Callum's first design, the X-Type, and almost nobody likes it. So... no.

To be fair, that was less a design and more awkward taxidermy. Oh I see...

Even if it does, it's still not going to be as good as the old XJ design.

Dear Ian Callum;

This is what big Jaguar sedans are supposed to look like.

IMG_0776.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

Every time someone has gone away from this general design for the big sedan, sales have tanked - remember the boxy XJ40? Remember how people said "screw that," and bought Mercedes and BMWs instead?

Yeah. Back to the drawing board, idiot.

Dear Ian Callum;

This is what big Jaguar sedans are supposed to look like.

IMG_0776.jpg

DSC00817.jpg

Every time someone has gone away from this general design for the big sedan, sales have tanked - remember the boxy XJ40? Remember how people said "screw that," and bought Mercedes and BMWs instead?

Yeah. Back to the drawing board, idiot.

Well, the good news is that since they came back to the original design after the XJ40, there's still hope they might do the same again, as long as everyone goes off and buys a German sedan instead.

So then, everyone who was thinking of buying the new XJ, don't! Go and buy an Audi A8 or a BMW 7 series. You'll be doing us all a favour.

Only problem is that Ian Callum is a prideful fool who will never admit that he's made a mistake - much like Chris Bangle. The only way that will happen is if he gets sacked.