2010 Jaguar XJ Pictures Leaked

Evel

Car(s)
2016 Chevrolet Colorado
A few minutes ago, 3 2010 Jaguar XJ pictures appeared on www.netcarshow.com. They were removed briefly.

They took longer to remove the thumbnail though, and I managed to take a screenshot:

Untitled-2-1.jpg

If they're real, then I'm disappointed. I liked the old XJ's design, but this is completely different.

If they appeared here, they should be somewhere else as well. I'll be looking out for them.

Edit: Pictures found on Jalopnik, scroll further down to see.

Last edited:
Interesting...it looks more like the concept XF than the actual XF did. Maybe a bit too much; the idea of the same design in two different sizes doesn't always work.

I've found some illustrations on www.leftlanenews.com. I don't know whether they're real or not, but here's the link to them: http://www.leftlanenews.com/cars/im...=/photos/content/may2009/xj-2011-1.jpg&w=2400

Edit: Found more pictures on www.jaguarforums.com

new2011xjweb.jpg

The design above probably won't make it to production, but the XJR or Super V8 could look similar.

01-31.jpg

02-33.jpg

According to the website I found them on, the two pictures above are renders, but the production version should look nearly exact.

2010-jaguar-xj.jpg

The one above probably isn't real, as it doesn't seem to match official pictures and spy shots.

Edit 2: I've found CAR magazine's artist's impression of the car:

NewJaguarXJ2010Photo_001.jpg

NewJaguarXJ2010Photo_003.jpg

NewJaguarXJ2010Photo_02.jpg

Still no sign of the pictures from NetCarShow though.

Last edited:
And that's a big bag of fail from Ian Callum.....

Still have it in Opera on Jalopnik.

http://img14.imageshack.**/img14/695/jalopnik.jpg

Has quite a lot of XF in it. Looks good, though.

Meh. It doesn't really look that spectacular. But then again, I loved the proportions of the X350 styling (obviously before the facelift that was done by Ian Callum) so what do I know.

Ian Callum needs a right good kick in the ass for spoiling the old world charm of the XJ!

Alright, I found the NetCarShow pictures on Jalopnik (Thanks to Dins for telling me about them)

2010-Jaguar-XJ-1.jpg

2010-Jaguar-XJ-2.jpg

2010-Jaguar-XJ-3.jpg

I don't like it, the back's hideous and the front isn't as good as the old XJ's.

I think it looks excellent. Perhaps the grill is a mite wide, but it's probably a grower.
Edit: Not really a fan of the back of the silver renders. The black render at the top is probably the best, imo.

Last edited:
I think it looks excellent. Perhaps the grill is a mite wide, but it's probably a grower.
Edit: Not really a fan of the back of the silver renders. The black render at the top is probably the best, imo.

I think the black render is best as well. I'd still rather have an older XJ though, it's design was brilliant.

I kinda love it too. I love the front, but the rear has yet to fully grow on me. The back off the black render would be much better.

At least they're being original, and being good at it. The old design, as good as it is, has the same originality in design as the Porsche 911. It's had the same design principles for forty-five years now.

I kinda love it too. I love the front, but the rear has yet to fully grow on me. The back off the black render would be much better.

At least they're being original, and being good at it. The old design, as good as it is, has the same originality in design as the Porsche 911. It's had the same design principles for forty-five years now.

Yes, but the Porsche 911 was never very good looking, and never will be. It's just a squashed VW Beetle.

Its interesting that they did not put a c in front ie c-xj. Seems odd that they did not go with the same set up as the c-xf. If there is one thing that will be changed from the concept to final production car I would guess it would about the curved glass in the rear.

http://img141.imageshack.**/img141/5241/cpillerfill.jpg

Ok so i was wrong, its not curved glass. Why it is two tone! It breaks up the roof in a very odd way. It would look great in black because you don't see that odd black c-piller note.

2010-Jaguar-XJ-3.jpg

Also I know that they said they will have so many options on wheels to wheel color and interior materials to make each one different but please make that panoramic roof a F-ING option.

Looks like the XF got gang banged by an Audi A6 and a Citroen C6 and this was the result with noone sure exactly who the father was.

Or to put it bluntly................EW!

Yes, but the Porsche 911 was never very good looking, and never will be. It's just a squashed VW Beetle.
Head-desk-HIT! The Porsche 911 is a glorious looking thing! Hence my signature!