2010 Monte Carlo Grand Prix

It's not hope just an inkling, hell I'm not a Schumi fan but I do have massive respect for his driving abilities.

1. Who will take pole/win?
2. Will MSC continue the upbeat?
3. Will Red Bull crush everyone in qualy again?
4. Do you want to see rain?
5. How will qualy pan put for the backmarkers? Incidents?
6. How many crashes?
7. Will there be a decision about the new tyre supplier in Monaco?

1.Vettel,Lewis
2.yes
3.yes
4.Only in Qualifying
5.they will be some blocking acusations and grid penelties.
7.Yes JML will announce a 'wonder tyre' which will be introduced next season.

Last edited:
you rate? F-Duct would be rather useless in Monaco, and Ferrari doesnt exactly have the best mechanical grip with their F10.

Having said that, nothing is impossible for Alonso.

you rate? F-Duct would be rather useless in Monaco, and Ferrari doesnt exactly have the best mechanical grip with their F10.

Haha, I wasn't being serious but it would be nice if it happened. Realistically, I expect a similar result from Catalunya for Ferrari this weekend if their quali goes well.

You must have really good sources because I haven't read about Ferrari's lacking mechanical grip anywhere. Ferrari did quite well in the middle section in Bahrain which required good mechanical grip, altho it was very setup dependant. In reality we don't know how the pecking order is on these street circuits because... guess what? This is the first street circuit of the year.

1. Who will take pole/win?
Vettel/Vettel, why? Fanboy.

2. Will MSC continue the upbeat?
Yes.

3. Will Red Bull crush everyone in qualy again?
Crush no. The track is just too small and too slow for that.

4. Do you want to see rain?
No.

5. How will qualy pan put for the backmarkers? Incidents?
I think the lotus and Glock have a chance to make it into q2 due to traffic. There will be some big name crocodile tears due to traffic and a backmarker mistake.

6. How many crashes?
Five

7. Will there be a decision about the new tyre supplier in Monaco?
No.

1. Who will take pole/win? Vettel and hopefully Vettel
2. Will MSC continue the upbeat? Hopefully yes
3. Will Red Bull crush everyone in qualy again? Yep
4. Do you want to see rain? Yep, but not too much
5. How will qualy pan put for the backmarkers? Incidents? Not good
6. How many crashes? 4
7. Will there be a decision about the new tyre supplier in Monaco? Nope

That was a bit of an annoying practice. All teams tried out the softer tyre at different times, and then when the McLaren's came out on them it got cold and a bit wet :(

Anyway, in more important news, Mark Webber is being courageous and attempting to break the trend of "for sure" with AN INVENTED phrase:

?It was a pretty good day today - we went a bit early with the options to beat the weather and we?ve got a bit of work to do with the balance, but in general it was good. We?ve made progress in the low-speed stuff since last year. We saw indications of it in Singapore and Abu Dhabi and what we learned with the RB5 has rolled into the RB6. It will be tighter here than it was in Spain, it?s a special track - we know that. Saturday will be an exciting qualifying session for definite.?

Aah Monaco, I love this track. Cars are so amazing around there, matched only by Montreal. The drivers just throwing the cars around the corners. I felt so giddy when I started up the first free practice and saw the car first shoot through the first couple of corners.

Trulli talks absolute sense. If anything, the large number of cars this year will make quali even more interesting. If somesone crashes there will be chaos.
Jarno Trulli says he will be furious if any of the top teams or drivers end up complaining about traffic in Monaco qualifying - because they all failed to come up with an alternative solution.

F1 drivers and teams have expressed worries that Saturday's Q1 session will be a total lottery, as 24 cars have just 20 minutes to try and find a clear lap to get through to the next session.

And although there will likely be some drivers left unhappy about getting slowed by other cars, Trulli reckons the fact that teams could not agree on splitting the session up means they now have no grounds for complaints if there is trouble.

"I will be very upset if someone after qualifying comes and starts complaining," Trulli told AUTOSPORT.

"They have had plenty of time among the teams about what to do for here, and they didn't come up with a solution. So I don't think anyone should start complaining now."

Trulli also believes that Q1 would likely pass without major drama for the top teams ? and that it would not be the 'disaster' that some drivers have predicted.

"This is Monaco, it is always hard and the traffic will be as bad as usual," he said. "But I don't see any big issue. There are some cars that are much quicker than us, but there is 20 minutes in the session.

"The top teams, who are at the moment complaining the most, they only need one lap to stay ahead of us. I don't think it will be a problem."