2010 Monte Carlo Grand Prix

Trulli talks absolute sense. If anything, the large number of cars this year will make quali even more interesting. If somesone crashes there will be chaos.
Er, wasn't it the guy from Lotus saying that he was one of the most vocal about not splitting up Q1?

Trulli talks absolute sense.

Well I'd like to point out a few things here.

a) The teams did come up with a solution, but it was rejected.
b) If a driver complains, I don't see any reason why he can't, it's not up to him to come up with a solution for qualifying.
c) The most important one: How ironic is it, that the bitchiest driver in F1 will be furious if another driver bitches about something?

Get your head straight and worry about your own race Jarno.

Yeah, I don't quite understand what's going on there. No one really mentions why he left...

First I was thinking "retirement", but then I looked him up more thoroughly and he's only 46. So if the team didn't sack him, he must have been attracted by something else... or he's simply taking a break.

McLaren is using the f-duct in Monaco and Ferrari isn't. I'm not sure about Sauber.

First I was thinking "retirement", but then I looked him up more thoroughly and he's only 46. So if the team didn't sack him, he must have been attracted by something else... or he's simply taking a break.

He has held positions of extreme responsibility and hard work which must place your family and personal life under so much strain for the past 18 years with McLaren, so it's understandable him wanting to take a break. I hope there's nothing more to it than that, but it's a loss because he was a valuable engineer for the team.

If you missed Alonso's crash:

Kubica is on fire. He could take pole here...

Alonso out of qualifying.
Maybe a chance for one of the Lotus' or Virgins to get out of Q1?

I think so, especially with all the chaos everyone is expecting I wouldn't be surprised if that is going to happen

Alonso out of qualifying.
Maybe a chance for one of the Lotus' or Virgins to get out of Q1?

Why is Alonso out of qualifying? If they get the car ready he can run and still go to Q3.

Ok, but that means he can take part in quali doesn't it?

The car cannot be repaired on the spot, a suspension arm damaged the chassis. He'll need a new tub built up with whatever engine they'll be using, a new gearbox, and will probably start from the pitlane.