Spied: 2010 Nissan Qazana spied

Achievement unlocked: What the Kwanza? - uglier than Porsche Panamera.

Is Nissan pioneering the reversing pederestian safety standards?

3408592287_2362babbdc.jpg

I am going to vomit on my Monitor!

So it is an Small-Citycar-Saloonhatch-4-Door-Coupe-SUV?

What a...

royal-fail.jpg

The styling of the front alone is enough to earn it a five star Euro NCAP pedestrian safety rating. I'd certainly get scared away by that front end.

http://img514.imageshack.**/img514/7170/nissanjuke1.jpg

http://img514.imageshack.**/img514/7831/nissanjuke2.jpg

Some other notable "cars". as was said befor, the Aztek came to mind as soon as i saw that thing. unreal. almost as bad as the new Camero (IMHO).

1221859842713.jpg

0284791-lg.jpg

aztek2.jpg

i dont know what to say here, this is kinda cool. im pretty sure it look like crap when its rolling down the road though.

aztek.jpg

i have NO idea who thought THIS was a good idea...

a96780_multipla.jpg

One must admit it is very original. Looks enormous in the asshot.

For some reason, i don't find the Aztec bad looking,I've never had. the Nissan WAZZZZZZAAAAAAA on the other hand is fugly.

Yep, it's definitely the Nissan Puke. :barf:

The interior actually looks really good. Shame that couldn't have continued with the exterior.

The centre console looks sad, as though it's seen the exterior of the car it has been placed in.

The interior actually looks really good. Shame that couldn't have continued with the exterior.

I'm the exact opposite, with these official high res shots I think the outside works really well, I love the lines around the back, and the Yeti-like front isnt too bad. But the interior looks typically Nissan, lots of cheap-looking plastics and an assymetrical steering wheel.

The whole car is fail. The interior looks too fussy and plasticky, but at least it's consistent with the outside.

Absolutely disgusting car. It's the kind of thing SsangYong would be proud of.

MAH EYES. THE GOOGLES THEY DO NOTHING.

God dam thats horrible. It would like so much better if the head/foglights where moved down about 6 inches.