2010 SingTel Singapore Grand Prix

Zesty

Not A Dude
Car(s)
05 Honda Jazz VTi-S
I've got a massive headache & muscle cramps (caught a stupid virus off my brother grr!) so I'll be watching the race through a haze of painkillers. If it gets boring I might fall asleep! Never managed that before, not even during Bahrein or Valencia! :lol:

Mercury

Car(s)
VW Golf GTI MKV
That was a great quali session. Very tight to the very end and I honestly didn't know who would win this. Webber sorta disappointed me, reminded me of Button last season who got a lead and then starting underachieving even compared to his team mate, I expected more speed outta him.

Alonso gave it a bloody great one, I didn't think he could out run Vettel.

here's hoping the race will be as interesting and not a snooz fest.

sgb33f

hopefully i'll get this in time. does anyone know where i can stream the race?

thanks in advance!

xecutioner

Car(s)
Evo 6.5 & Evo 8 mr
wow Vettel's helmet under lights looks crazy and i cant believe how good F1 looks under the lights :)

Last edited:

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
fuck you di grassi!!!

you are the sole responsible for the contact between webber and hamilton!

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
now vettel still has to crash into alonso, webbers tires won't hold out, and button will win

the Interceptor

I LUV MY PRIUS!!!
Car(s)
VW Diesel of Death
It was unfortunate for Hamilton, but there was no space for Webber to go, so it wasn't the Australian's fault.

ahpadt

Forum Addict
Vettel crashing out Button, Webber crashing out Hamilton. The Red Bull strategy to win.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Thank you for ramming Lewis, Mark. Thank you.

:mad::shakefist::censored:

Actually I think Lewis was more responsible for that one. Webber had nowhere to go and it was purely a racing incident. Hamilton should have left enough room and tried to outdrag him after the corner so he only has himself to blame.

And while I'm a Hamilton supporter, I'd really like to see Mark win the title this year. He's plugged away for years in uncompetitive cars and now he's showing his true mettle and for me deserves it on the basis of his performances this year. Vettel and Hamilton will have plenty more chances but this could be Webber's last which is why I've been right behind him this year.

xecutioner

Car(s)
Evo 6.5 & Evo 8 mr
i can see Webber winning this race once Vettel crashes into Alonso because really i cant see Alonso just giving him the spot so that is going to be interesting hehe

Xeon SX

What do you mean had nowhere to go? how about break if you're behind before the corner?
Monza, lewis was behind on the inside - his fault.
Singapore, lewis ahead on the outside - still hist fault?

You are blaming HAM no matter what?
Did you see Kubica on Sutil, same place and sutil knew he was behind so backed off.

Webber has a much superior car to others bar vettel so let's not make him a hero or worthy champion. Put him in a Ferrari and he'll do worse than Massa.

Actually I think Lewis was more responsible for that one. Webber had nowhere to go and it was purely a racing incident. Hamilton should have left enough room and tried to outdrag him after the corner so he only has himself to blame.

And while I'm a Hamilton supporter, I'd really like to see Mark win the title this year. He's plugged away for years in uncompetitive cars and now he's showing his true mettle and for me deserves it on the basis of his performances this year. Vettel and Hamilton will have plenty more chances but this could be Webber's last which is why I've been right behind him this year.

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
kubica for WC!! wtf!!

QFT! Loving watching him carve the way through the pack. Legendary!

A shit ton of fanboi sour grapes

I was offering an unbiased opinion on the incident as I saw it, taking out any feeling for either driver. Hamilton is human and makes mistakes, as he did in this case IMHO.