2010 Volvo C30 facelift

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
2010_volvo_c30_rendering.jpg

2010_volvo_c30_rendered_rear.jpg

:cool:

That looks good. As with most manufacturers today I was afraid Volvo might have ruined the C30, but they managed to create something normal, which is unusual for car makers today

The 2010 is already being produced. But yes, the facelift will look alot like that. 2011 perhaps.

It's just a rendering, and so far, with that front end, it doesn't suit the rest of the car. I think that the C30 if and when it gets a refresh, will get something more akin to the S40 and the V50, a tauter front end, more angular lights, more definition round the grill, any changes will be minor.

If not, they will update it at the same time, or just after the V50/S40 replacement is launched in a few years since it is on the same Ford C1 platform, but in saying that the C70 is too, but that appears to be more in line with the V70 and new S60.

I think the C30 will be one of the cars which will take on the next-next Volvo face, as in after the S60, just because it is popular the way it is just now.

That looks good. As with most manufacturers today I was afraid Volvo might have ruined the C30, but they managed to create something normal, which is unusual for car makers today

i was thinking the same thing overtaking a new C5 lately.
if you look at the montrousity they released in 2001, the last model looks realy nice, especially the rear

I think it's unanimous amongst all car manufacturers that "people like squinty faces".

I still can't stand that back. I just don't know what possesed the guy who did that. The front has always been god, and so is this. But it's the back that needed seriosu work...

now, make it AWD and add enough power to justify R-moniker. C30R.. sounds like race track corner. and with that sexy 2.5l i5 turbo it should sound sexy too.

I still can't stand that back. I just don't know what possesed the guy who did that. The front has always been god, and so is this. But it's the back that needed seriosu work...

Not at all, the back is the best part, it's what sets it apart from the other cars in the class. The current front on the other hand is mind-numbingly boring.

The C30 is one of my favourites. I'm really glad they've done a nice job with it. :)

Hmm, I'm the only one here who likes it less than the old one apparently...

Hmm, I'm the only one here who likes it less than the old one apparently...

I'm in that boat. I don't really like the new front grille. Reminds me too much of a ..... fish?

Not at all, the back is the best part, it's what sets it apart from the other cars in the class. The current front on the other hand is mind-numbingly boring.

I'll give you that. It's isn't boring. And it's better than what Renault did to that poor Megane. But surely they could have made it different without making it ugly...

Only thing I don't like about it is the extreme bends of the rear lights brought on by that giant shoulder. And the rear window and bumper style reminds be of the Chrysler Crossfire

the front, though, is a mighty gorgeous thing