2011 Endurance Racing Thread

#2 Audi behind the wall, Peugeot #7 behind the wall, Highcroft in 2nd though so I'm not a total wreck right now.

From ten-tenths forum
Originally Posted by Chiana

Go to IE, put US proxy (208.188.3.23 : 8080) and head to ESPN3... stream works like a champ.

Using this now, works very nicely and better quality than the alms one ever was...

edit: also, it's not that I have anything against Peugeot or anything, but... Go Simon Go!!

Current Top 3:
-Oreca- Panis
-Peugeot- Montagny
-Highcroft-Franchitti

From ten-tenths forum

Using this now, works very nicely and better quality than the alms one ever was...

edit: also, it's not that I have anything against Peugeot or anything, but... Go Simon Go!!
That works great! Bit slow at the start, but once running is smooth.

Ferrari 458 passes both BMW, in the lead now. Go Melo!

Last edited:
Things looking very good for the Oreca Peugeot at the moment. What a great start for the season it would be if they could win this one...

Bit of a problem starting 062 Ferrari, they really aren't familiar with the intricacies and foibles of that car.

But with that car they knew what to do to get it started, with a new car they were a bit in the dark about what could be causing it.

Possibly because of the "Le Mans lights," pretty much really bright lights. Stuck a new battery in and sent him out.

Also, Mika Salo having trouble finding the lights switch. I bet the Risi guys are wondering whether bringing the new 458 instead of the old 430 was such a good move after all...

Sadly the GT battles have fizzled out somewhat with almost everyone having varying degrees of trouble but looks like the battle for the overall win could provide some more dramas for the last two hours...

Congrats to Oreca, well deserved, I'm calling it retribution for Le Mans last Year.