2011 FG Fantasy Baseball... Check-In Here!

I hate Theriot with a passion and very funny... :p

Probably sticking with what I have...

Last edited:
In honor of my new job at the Navy I've named the team "Whappeh's Seamen".

Stay classy, Whappeh.

<-- Philadelphia Screwballs

2 teams in Philly, apparently

Is is weird that our league has, at a minimum, 3 members with German names all chasing after the previous years winner who is Polish?:p

Im actually half German and half Polish. Yes, I invaded myself in WWII.

Just thought of another team name for you Tele...."Marvin the Marcin"

Forgetting Sean Marshall?
Too DeWitt to Quit?

The only one I didn't make up was "Whip your Hairston".

I'm trying to come up with a funny Red Sox related name at the moment... something like "Court Lester"

Last edited:
I think I'll give this a shot.
Uh, no offense, but if you'll notice, that last spot is actually reserved for jeffy777. Why didn't you show up earlier!?! :p

Hmmm... if you really want to play, we're going to need to create a new league. (12-team?) It's up to the other guys, but in the meantime, could you please leave the league and make a spot for jeffy?

Sorry, but the list is the list. :p

If we can get 1 more than I think moving to a 12 team league is no problem, if you feel like it, tele.

If we can get 1 more than I think moving to a 12 team league is no problem, if you feel like it, tele.
I'm fine with it... makes things more interesting. :)

As long as everyone is willing to sign up again, it won't be a problem.

you can't just add another team to the league? how silly.

Uh, no offense, but if you'll notice, that last spot is actually reserved for jeffy777. Why didn't you show up earlier!?! :p

Hmmm... if you really want to play, we're going to need to create a new league. (12-team?) It's up to the other guys, but in the meantime, could you please leave the league and make a spot for jeffy?

Sorry, but the list is the list. :p

Thank you! Sorry it took me awhile to see this thread......It's been a crazy week, but I really appreciate you holding a spot for me :)