2011 FG Fantasy Baseball... Check-In Here!

Makes no difference to me.

Alright, I need 2 people to commit ahead of time though. The last thing you want with a shallow league is more abandoned teams. :|

Tele: I've got a guy at the store who really wants in. I think that means we can go to 12.

Tele: I've got a guy at the store who really wants in. I think that means we can go to 12.
Alright, just tell him to sign up here. ;)

12-team FG Baseball League is up.

Link: http://games.espn.go.com/flb/tools/join?leagueId=40487
Password: tulojit2quit

I hope everyone is in it to win it because the game just got that much harder. :D

I'm not sure what to do with the old league. I'll leave it up for now so I can import my custom draft list... I'm not redoing that. :p

Last edited:
The 10 man league is a mandatory auto-draft :D

I'm in, and so is my manager from work. Where's all the rest of the folk?

I'm in, and so is my manager from work. Where's all the rest of the folk?
I PM'd everyone a few days ago... should be good to go soon. :)

Could you ask your friend to sign up here? We could use the ESPN message board, but it's not very practical.

I signed up last night. New team name is Howdoyouspell Rzepczynski.

I'm in again.:)

Can I remove my team from the old league? It's kind of confusing having two final gear leagues on my ESPN menu.

2 days until the draft, I hope everyone is ready. :D

Also, Dogbert has completely disappeared and WE NEED ONE MORE PLAYER to fill out the league.

Sorry everyone I'm going to be at a wedding rehearsal dinner Thursday night. I'm going to try to enter the draft on my phone, I should be able to swing that without anyone noticing ;)

Sorry everyone I'm going to be at a wedding rehearsal dinner Thursday night. I'm going to try to enter the draft on my phone, I should be able to swing that without anyone noticing ;)
There are stories of grooms making trades on their wedding day... you should be able to sneak in a draft. :D

All kidding aside, try to find a way. :p