2011 FG Fantasy Baseball... Check-In Here!

If I can't make it, is there something I have to do to make it automatically auto-draft for me or does it do it just by not showing up?

If I can't make it, is there something I have to do to make it automatically auto-draft for me or does it do it just by not showing up?
If you're not there, it'll autodraft for you, but you can completely customize the process. Start off by editing player rankings or simply go to "Edit Autopick Strategy" and input your preferences... I recommend you do this at the very least.

That being said... BE THERE! :p

I shall be there, as long as my flakey internet connection cooperates.

4 hours left until the draft... and there's still one spot open. I opened the league up to the public, which I'm not thrilled about, but it is what it is.

There's a very real possibility that last spot won't be filled, which means no draft, so...

Two options:

1) Simply create a new 10/11 team league and draft at the scheduled time

or

2) Wait until someone fills that spot.

Ideas?

Make an appeal in Random Thoughts and beg someone to join?

Make an appeal in Random Thoughts and beg someone to join?
I've PM'd everyone vaguely interested in baseball... a lot of thanks, but no thanks. :( Phuckingduck has shown the most interest and I PMd him begging, so we'll see.

One thing is clear: I'm not ever expanding this shit again so people can disappear off the face of the earth and screw everyone over. :p

Edit: It worked. "Team Tucker" is team 12. Let's hope he's not some weirdo. If not, try to be as accommodating and friendly as possible, so he doesn't run away. :p

Last edited:
Where the hell have you been? We've expanded the league to 12 teams and I just gave away your spot a few hours ago....
I've been registered ever since you sent me a PM about it. Where have you been?

EDIT: Just read through this. Where have I been?

Last edited:
Well, that was fun, despite the Pujols debacle :p

I've been registered ever since you sent me a PM about it. Where have you been?

EDIT: Just read through this. Where have I been?
I don't know what to tell you, man. :(

I tried reaching you and saved the last spot until 4 hours before the draft, when I had to make it public.

Well, that was fun, despite the Pujols debacle :p
Phila went a little too crazy with the auto-pick customization... maybe I shouldn't have mentioned it at all. :-o

Anyway, my team is freaking stacked yet again. There is no point in playing out the season, just award me the trophy. That is all. :p

My team sucks. Anyone want Robinson Cano? I'm looking for a solid starter in return.

Definitely wasn't expecting the first pick. I couldn't make the draft so I'm not complaining about anything though, it could have been worse.