2011 Formula 1 Airtel Grand Prix of India

here's the reaction. (I don't know how to insert in this forum...:()

FTFY, using the "movie" button (second to right in the quick reply editor). Or simply replace the "url" keyword with "video".

And please, can someone make a GIF of Mr. Atkinson's performance? :D [Edit: Someone already did. :)]

Last edited:
T'was a good race. The track's not all that bad, I have a feeling it might even become something very loved in the future. The location is stunning, as is the show India put on for this, this is for sure. Won't say anything about Hamilton-Massa bi-weekly sitcom, as it didn't make all that much difference in the end (Seems that Felipe is becoming what he's been fighting against). I did, however, enjoy the Sutil-Perez battle, I really wanted Perez to take him, but Force India obviously have the better car, even too fast for a driver as fast as Checo. happy about that 1 point, though, thanks to that retardedly timed pitstop of baby Senna.

Also -
tumblr_ltvj9xbCr51r0qj26o1_500.jpg

Best moment of any race ever.

^ surely thats going to become a new caption poster thingy

All three faces on that snapshot are priceless.

Anyway it was a good race I think... another Vettel show, this time with a grand chalem... unstoppable really

Driver of the day for me was either Schumi or maybe even Kovalainen, yet again pushing that Lotus way up high.

I think the race organization is to be congratulated cos nothing went really wrong, and considering it's India which has a fame of people mending stuff with strings and bricks, it's remarkable.

And thank the watching angels for not making it 3 sundays in a row we had to mourn someone's death.

Pretty boring race IMO. Most exciting thing was button v webber.

And ofc Atkinson.

Not that great, but not a Valencia either. Still undecided on the track, I guess it'll improve in time. Today the problem was that it was so dusty offline that it might as well have been a street track, drivers were just taking one line throughout, despite how wide the track is.

Hopefully it'll capture the imagination of the Indian people and it won't turn out to be a dead loss in the second year, like Korea, China, Turkey, etc.

I know Hamilton idolizes Senna, but geez does every pass has to be that sort of 'I'll place us situation where you have to back off or we crash' sort of thing?
I think Massa's seen the documentary as well, knows what Hamilton is up to, and is like 'NO U'!

At this point in it has to be established in Hamilton's head that Massa will always choose to crash both of them out rather than ever give him a free pass.

Last edited: