Race date: 22nd of May, 2011
Number of laps: 66
Circuit length: 4.655 km
Race distance: 307.104 km
Lap record: 1:21.670 (Kimi R?ikk?nen, 2008)
Last winner: Mark Webber
1) Pole and race podium?
2) In Turkey there was about 80 pitstops in total, will there be as many here?
3) Despite many teams bringing updates, do you think we will see changes to the pecking order in the top 10?
4) Should the Spanish GP be replaced by a more oldschool circuit? If yes, which and why?
5) Ferrari had a relatively good race in Turkey - will they be able to repeat that success or will McLaren be in front?
6) Will Ferrari still not be able to qualify in the top4 or have they sorted their quali speed?
7) Lotus are bringing a giant update which should give them nearly a second, will they be able mix it better with the midfielders?
8) Can the tyres and DRS make this race exciting or will it be a snorefest?