Race date: 12th of June, 2011
Number of laps: 70
Circuit length: 4.361 km
Race distance: 305.27 km
Lap record: 1:13:622 (Rubens Barrichello, 2004)
Last winner: Lewis Hamilton
1) Can Hamilton get his 4th pole and 3rd win on this track, this weekend?
2) Who'll be on the race podium?
3) Will the tyres play out like they did last year?
4) Will we still see Red Bull in the front or will this be a track less suited to their car? Can Ferrari outpace them?
5) What do you think about the FIA announcing 2 DRS zones at this track?