2011 Formula 1 Grand Prix du Canada

Have one back. Because I'm obviously wrong, even DC and Brundle agree with me. This is completely safe. Send them out, let them race. Durr de hurr.

Revenge Negrep. You are cute :D

German TV is now covering every single detail about heated visors......and I can't stop staring at the yellow-black leopard tie that Kai Ebel idiot is wearing again. And they are making fun of Pumuckl.....err Rhianna wearing sunglasses in that weather "maybe she got punched a black eye again".

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Takuma Sato in the BAR Honda came third in the 2004 United States Grand Prix, in a year while his teammate Jenson Button was scoring podiums left, right and center (though not quite center :p).

Haha I love the fact that they showed footage of Rihanna, and Martin obviously knew this was someone very important and famous, but also had no idea who she was!!

Quote by Goon EDIT: And first Japanese F1 driver on podium i think. Someone correct me if i'm wrong. You sir, are wrong haha Aguri Suzuki in Japan 1990? and Takuma Sato in the US GP I think. They mentioned it on the telecast, I am not some F1 uber nerd!

In self defence: Highest placed podium finish of any Japanese driver. :lol:

OMG :lol: I am loving Brundle and DC trying to think up interesting things to say...'did you know "racecar" spells "racecar" backwards?' bloody classic!

Revenge Negrep. You are cute :D

Are I not? ( Grammar nazis sod off, intentional funneh. )

On that SLS challenge...even Bernie could get that to slide like crazy.

And DC plus Brundle...this is as good as watching a race. :D

Hahaha :lol: I kinda miss the biased RTL commentary I had while in Germany.

Niki Lauda is not biased. He only doesn't like F1 drivers, who behave like idiots or spoiled kids. It's no matter, if it's Hamilton, Vettel, Schumacher or anybody else. When they behave stupid, he says so.

What I like about him, is his complete lack of the ability to act diplomatic. He shits on political correctness. That's one of the highlights of RTL, when Niki Lauda gets all Jeremy-Clarkson-like and Florian Koenig tries to slow him down in his rant :D

Last edited:
He is a Slovenian Fiat driver rooting for Ferrari. I don't pick on "special" people, I just slap them a negrep :D

Did you see Ken Block in the pits? Send him out in a safety car ffs!

oooo slapping me with negrep for no reason, look how mature we are! :rofl:

This post pretty much speaks for itself.

You not being able to take a joke about anything pretty much speaks for itself.

Last edited:

Quiet you lot, the race is going to restart. I never knew that DC and Brundle could talk so much cobblers.

Be happy you don't have German commentators, that was really bad :D
Now, any guesses on how long it will take them until the next safety car? My bet is 3 laps.

Quiet you lot, the race is going to restart. I never knew that DC and Brundle could talk so much cobblers.

Yeah, it was keeping the flow going but they were talking absolute bobbins for the last hour!

Lol cream and almonds... Brundle quote.

Safety car again. Sigh.

Vettel is just lucky.

Goddamn Button, does he know how to drive? He took out 2 people do far. Idiot.