2011 Formula 1 Grande Premio Petrobras do Brasil

SchumacherM

Car(s)
Fiat Stilo 1.8 16V

1) Who is gonna be on the race podium?
2) Do you enjoy watching this particular race?
3) Do we even need a DRS zone here? It's a good racetrack to overtake.
4) Mercedes, Ferrari. As this is the swansong for the 2011 campaign, how will they do?
5) Would it be nice for Vettel to blast another tyre?
6) Last race of 2011; your feelings about the season?

Whoohoo! Epic last corner epicness ala 2009!

I wish so hard Massa would win this... He completes a milestone, 100th GP I think or something, and he's been in such shitty form, the moral boost would be tremendous and maybe he would drive worth something next year

Massa, Hulkenberg, Senna

Not particularly, can't say it's one of my favorites, but fucking hell it's a much better GP to close the season with than last year's A-bore Dhabi

I'd go with no, but they're gonna put one anyway

4) Mercedes, Ferrari. As this is the swansong for the 2011 campaign, how will they do?
Shitty, to stay in tune with their campaigns.

Nah, but maybe that he gets punted and ends up facing the wrong way putting him dead last.

The same as everyone, Vettel show and the rest is just background noise

Last edited:
Always enjoy Interlagos, praying for a sprinkle of rain, Vettel to finish off his season in style I'd say

Y'kno, the regulars.
Yes, I do, I've always had a thing for this track, must be the great spirit.
No, we don't. I reckon it has the potential for some interesting overtakes as well.
As always.
No, he deserves to end his winning season with an epic win.
I have enjoyed it, especially seeing McLaren step up their game gradually, I was just hoping they would get to the point where the Red Bulls could be easily beaten by the end of this season. Needed more rain too.

Here's hoping it rains hard enough for full wets, but not hard enough that we need a bazillion safety cars or a lengthy red flag, like Canada.

Stunning performance from Seb. The champion delivered as usual, what a record breaking performance!

Yesterday's pre-quali Rubens bit was beautiful. I absolutely adore the honesty in that guy. He had a brilliant qualification as well, can say the same about baby Senna.

"Felipe of course won the championship here in 2008... For about 20 seconds." :lol:

Does someone have a reliable BBC stream?

Move over Vettel with your little issue and give Mark his 1st win of the season.

Oh and i want some rain plssss :)

Well done Mark and about time we see you in 1st place and thanks for not screaming on the radio after your win.

4.45am here and it was worth staying up watching a Aussie win :)

Nice drive by Button but traffic and a small amount of laps made it hard. Good to see everyone lapped till 5th place.

I liked Alonso's pass on Button at the start and Massa doing some donuts was great.

Bring on 2012 now, i bought my tickets for the Melbourne race so i can't wait.

Last edited:
Congrats to Mark, not such a good season for him compared to 2010, good way to close it out. :cheers: