2011 Formula 1 Gro?er Preis Santander von Deutschland

Webber willl start like shit, Vettel goes 1, Hamilton start shoving around and gets into a brawl with the poor Webber. Meanwhille, at Ferrari...I don't know what. Best possible scenario is for Alonso to bypass the battling Web and Ham.

One of the most fascinating facts about F1 is that it's so unpredictible, especially the start, so don't take that away from tomorrow's race just yet. After a quali lap like that from Hamilton, everything is possible this weekend.

jiqd2154kr-t.jpg

Dat lap!

Please Mark, convert that pole! :prays: He seems to be able to pull off one awesome quali lap and then let it all down with his starts come race day. I fear he'll be a sitting duck for Hamilton and Vettel. :-(
Unless, they all run each other off the track and let Alonso TROLOLOLOL his way through.....:think:

So many damn exciting possible battles, and I can't watch the the race live. :cry:

Last edited:
Any hint at where is possible to catch the live steam for the race?

Any hint at where is possible to catch the live steam for the race?

Thank you in advance. Greetings from Texas!

Last edited:
^ Thank you so much man =)

^ Thank you so much man =)

I actually wan in the lookout for a good proxy too. Thanks for the recommendation.
Now I just have to set the timetable and make a nice BBQ to hangout and enjoy the race.

Who are you putting your money on?

you see webber can't start! go hamilton!!

I am a Red Bull fan only and only because Adrian Newey (The designer of my favourite F1 car of all time 'McLaren MP4/13'). However, I really would like Hamilton to win this time!

I need to make a Limp Bizkit Meme!

Edit: Anyone knows about a chartroom for the race?

Last edited:
GAY! gay gay gay gay gay. God damn useless pit crew in Ferrari :( After holding him back for so long losing it like that :(

Well Ferrari just cocked that up... Massa deserved that 4th, but that's racing.

Nice drive Lewis, he's had a pretty good weekend.

Edit: LOL Alonso getting a lift hahah :lol:

Last edited:
Hamilton baby! Told you Bro!... Keep rollin' rollin' rollin'!

Edit: You can see Martin Whitmarsh looking at Eddie Jordan with a face like "Now..., Now you see Pendejo:x"

:lol:

Last edited:
Crap...atleast RBR is beatable on the track now. Hamilton caught a lucky one today, Alonso should have kept his position after the stops and that would be a lot towards a win.

.....Alonso riding with Webber? DA FUCK?!?

Oh please. I don't like Hamilton but that was a great performance, no luck involved.

In the last episode of FG's Formula 1 forum:

244o94y.jpg
FIA Y U CHANGE RULES U FUCK REDBULL CLEARLY FERRARI WON COS NO BLOWN DIFUSR CHANGE IT BK U FGGTS FERRARI CONSPIRACY

And now, in an all new episode:

"The rules about off-throttle blown diffusers have been reverted to pre-Silverstone specs."
1: HAM +1
2: ALO +2
3: WEB -2
4: VET -1
Laughing.png

Meme-LOL.png

Will Alonso be penalized for not making it to the end? I think they have to make it or they're open for penalties....

Hmm didn't the same thing happen to Mclaren last year and they were fined? My memory betrays me.

Last edited:
Oh please. I don't like Hamilton but that was a great performance, no luck involved.
Yeah absolutely. Lewis was right on form today, a very good weekend allround. Alonso won't be that disappointed, they had a good race but they might have struggled to keep Lewis behind anyway.

The real loser out of today unfortunately was Mark Webber, another pole not converted to a win.

From the mid-field.. well middle-back. Based on the Lap Chart. Who do you think did a better job on the race overall.

Paul Di Resta or Sergio Perez?

Last edited: