2011 Formula 1 Hungarian Grand Prix

Ok, Just a footage mix from Bruno Senna's test at Friday practice with original commentary by
Anthony Davidson and David Croft

Apology for the cuts.

I got to say. The Renault with double diffuser on the overrun in the Lotus livery colours sounds and looks dope!

Doesnt work

FFFFUUUUUU.... Working on it. THX

Edit: Fixed. Can see TX. Works FL?

Last edited:
First rule of posting Youtube clips of this year of F1: you DON'T post Youtube clips of this year of F1. FOM watchers are everywhere waiting for someone to post something so that they can request that video to be taken down.

Should I delete thread entries?:|

Last edited:
That Shell advert was pretty cool.

Eddie interviewing Christian, he's full of such shit.

Last edited:
Horner or Jordan?

Eddie, with the Button "double bluff" comment.
LOL Eddie. :lol:

Nice if we could set up a chat room for the race. Any ideas?

Edit: Eddie's Ego KERS of bitching around works pretty well

Last edited:
yeah boy, you've just made my day!

Vettel on pole.

i think things might get interesting, even when vettel gets first at corner one. the McLaren seems to have better speed through the last sector, and they have higher top speed on the straight, aided by DRS hamilton might be able to keep up and overtake vettel here

During the BBC intro, DC mentioned he'd be in Los Angeles promoting F1. Anybody know where I can find info for this?

During the BBC intro, DC mentioned he'd be in Los Angeles promoting F1. Anybody know where I can find info for this?

Email or Tweet #JakehumphreyF1 and ask them. The BBC F1 Forum is on at about 15:30 UK time. DC doesn't seem to have a Twitter account.

(See BBC Sport Website for more details, click Forumla 1)