2011 Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix

Anyways.... Ferrari hasn't won at Monaco for 10 years now, they've gotten on the podium at best which is ok I guess.... Thank you, come again.

You sir, for the word "True", is subjective. However, "blind", is seriously apt for you.

The more you talk about your favorite team can't win at a certain track, and that you dislike it due to that, cements the aboslute lack of you having any ability to be sane and subjective. Just "oh SF SF number 1"...

FTR, I love the fact that you making plastic models of Fiats or whatever you think you are making while on crack gives you the notion you know how the cars really behave. Just, facepalm.

Thank you, no really, for this entertainment. I cannot wait till the next saga unfolds. What are you going to blame next?

If anyone is interested, here's a link to our F1 broadcasters free practice feed.

http://tvslo.si/predvajaj/v-zivo-mmc-tv/tv.mmctv/

It's live and no commentary, good quality too. I don't know if it works outside the country though.

i assume this means it doesn't work :(
https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bo/bone/2011/05/26/f1.png

EDIT: this one does
http://www.usagoals.com/live/9293-f...tream/online/free/feed/p2p/en/vivo/tv/gratis/

as does this one (better quality & in english!!)
http://www.oleoletv.com/watch/live/...5/formula-1-monaco-grand-prix-practice-2.html

Last edited:
Yes, it's informing you that it's limited to Slovenian IPs only. Awesome for me though, the stream is steady and nice, no commentary also means that I get to hear F1 cars in all their farting, cracking and fizzing glory. :D

the last link i posted is very good quality as well! with english commentary!

1) Monaco is more centered around mechanical grip than aero - do you think anyone can nudge pole from RBR/Vettel? Nope
2) What's your predictions for the race podium? Can Button, Webber or Alonso get their first win? Please please Webber, if only he can get a better start
3) This will be the first time we will see the super-soft tyres (option) from Pirelli, do you think they will work well in combination with the soft tyres (prime) or will the degredation be catastrophical? Lots of different strategies will come from this.
4) DRS, tyres and KERS made for a pleasant race in Spain, can the same devices make Monaco more exciting aswell?
5) Is allowing DRS in Monaco dangerous? There's not much of a point in a tight space.
6) Can Ferrari claw back with their race pace? Not with Massa behind the wheel.
7) Do you think the FIA will take any action against the EBD (Exhaust Blown Diffuser) concepts, or will it rest untill the meeting in June? Let's wait until June
8) Will Lotus qualify ahead of some midfield cars again this race? Midfield for sure.
9) Who'll crash and/or not finish? HRT, Virgin...

Super slow-mo of Glock powersliding. Damn.

You sir, for the word "True", is subjective. However, "blind", is seriously apt for you.

The more you talk about your favorite team can't win at a certain track, and that you dislike it due to that, cements the aboslute lack of you having any ability to be sane and subjective. Just "oh SF SF number 1"...

FTR, I love the fact that you making plastic models of Fiats or whatever you think you are making while on crack gives you the notion you know how the cars really behave. Just, facepalm.

Thank you, no really, for this entertainment. I cannot wait till the next saga unfolds. What are you going to blame next?

Meanwhile, for you, the term "idiot" is very fitting. Ferrari not winning at Monaco has nothing to do me not liking the track so please pull your head out of Hamilton's ass.

Yes, Fiat pays me a healthy salary to just sit around the office and build plastic models of their vehicle lineup. Your imagination is very entertaining, I enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself.

Please, if you only come here to argue, bicker and throw mud at others due to matters related to supporting certain teams/drivers, keep that mud to yourselves and SHUT UP. You're boring and tiresome. And this message goes out to all the mudslingers. :mad:

Now, back to racing.

Last edited:
looks like the GP2 qualifying was fun :lol:

:lol:

Huh? :blink:

Yes, it's informing you that it's limited to Slovenian IPs only. Awesome for me though, the stream is steady and nice, no commentary also means that I get to hear F1 cars in all their farting, cracking and fizzing glory. :D

The BBC commentary is quite well-done on their red-button practice shows.

What a frikken mess... Where do they even park all the GP2 stuff? The F1 pits are already really cramped and minimalistic in Monaco.

Go go Parente...? :blink:

The BBC commentary is quite well-done on their red-button practice shows.

Not free/avaliable outside of the UK, I presume?

Not free/avaliable outside of the UK, I presume?

You can rent a VPN tunnel to a UK IP adress for less than five Euros a month. That's what i do. Covers all my F1, Top Gear and Doctor Who needs.

I've got a VPN which I paid quite a bit of dough for and it keeps stopping and loading all the time. :/

It was fine a few months ago..

Would you mind informing me about the live options? PM perhaps. Download is good for, I went underground.