Race date: 10th of July, 2011
Number of laps: 52
Circuit length: 5.901 km
Race distance: 306.747 km
Lap record: 1:30.874 (Fernando Alonso, 2010)
Last winner: Mark Webber
1) What do you think the race podium will look like?
2) Will the engine mapping changes make the racing closer?
3) Can the rule changes take Red Bull down the top spot and open things up for Ferrari and McLaren?
4) Are you looking forward to seeing Daniel Ricciardo's first race?
5) Do you think Daniel Ricciardo will get a seat at Torro Rosso next year?
6) Silly season for 2012 has already started, do you think we will see any major driver changes? If yes, who?
7) Is it possible that some teams will take their KERS systems out, because harvesting braking energy isn't effective at Silverstone?
8) Can the tyres change things up at this track, with it being very high speed which might lead to high degradation?