Spied: 2011 LAMBORGHINI Jota

Fire will come as standard equipment. If you can do without your Lamborghini being on fire you can go for the Superleggera LP=932-18 for $12,000 more. Frankly, I think it's well worth the money. Those flames add a bit of weight and quite a lot of drag which can hurt performance.

But wouldn't the flames help reduce weight as the car drives along?

But wouldn't the flames help reduce weight as the car drives along?

Well yeah but the flames themselves weigh, what, like 20 pounds each. Right?

I put all my money on a V10 or higher, four wheels and a flappy paddle gearbox.

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Lamborghini-Jota-Spy.jpg

It?s already been reported that the Jota will be shorter and weigh about 300lbs. less than the Murcielago. It will be built on a new carbon-fiber tub and will use as much aluminum and carbon fiber as possible to reduce weight. The Jota will hit a top speed of 230mph and will sit on new 21" wheels over upgraded Brembo carbon-ceramic brakes. It will also come with Audi?s torque vectoring technology which offers even better handling.

in all seriousness, is that TVT (I guess) the same tech used in the new S4? the one that apparently has amazing cornering ability according to all the reviews I've read?

This could turn out well if used in a super car like the Murcielago IMO

V10 also ain't bad. As long as it isn't an ecoboost turbo 4 pot, I approve.

Run! It's the launch bays of a Shivan juggernaut! (surely someone else here has played Freespace 2)

and thats the thing, No one said, that those teasers are for the car, that we see spyshots of. Maybe they will show 2 new cars (why not). The Jota, and some concept that this teasers may show. Or... the last edition Gallardo, becouse its also geting a bit old... a LP-590-4 SV would be nice.