Spied: 2011 LAMBORGHINI Jota

That's one badass seatback.

And if the car comes out looking like that render above I'll be really impressed. I'm one of the people not really looking forward to another Revention-looking lambo right now.

lamborhgini_sesto_elemento.jpg

No idea where the leak is from, but it looks pretty believable, especially the front where the wipers meet the cover.

http://jalopnik.com/5650213/

you guys like that?? :shock:

I wonder why nobody is angry about the lack of new cars.

I'm not too sure I like it.

Source : Autocar.co.uk
Lamborghini-29910101002380612x408.jpg

This grainy leaked image is believed to be the first picture of Lamborghini?s new Paris motor show concept.
The image, leaked on to the internet by French blogging site blogautomobile, reveals the name of the concept to be Sesto Elemento Concept. According to the site, the name (which means Sixth Element in English) refers to the concept?s extensive use of carbonfibre ? carbon having an atomic number of six in the periodic table.
It is said to weigh just 999kg and be capable of being powered from 0-62mph by its V10 engine in just 2.5sec and reach a top speed of 217.5mph.

Just look at the stats, too good to be true. But if they are then it would be one hell of a car.

Why not ?

Really sexy name if you ask me.

compare it with the murcielago
lamborghini-murcielago-lp-640.jpg

that looked brutal, yet dignified

this new thing looks like an overdone bodykitted fiero! the front bumper is just to much, and the side air intakes look like crap

^I agree, the thing in that render is overdone. I know Lambo's are supposed to be insane, but that is just too over the top.

This thing might be slightly over the top, but the Murci is boring, if good looking. It was never Lambo-enough for me.

The production car won't be carbon fibre, so what 1400kg alu/steel car?

to be honest its hideous!!
and please god it should not be the murcielago replacement.

Last edited:
It looks like a stealth fighter had angry sex with a Gallardo.