2011 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

the pens are fine, its just that Tampa showed up tonight.

To your credit, you played well in Game 1 and better in Game 2. We played like absolute shit yesterday. If we had played our style of hockey, you wouldn't have taken a 3-0 lead in the first. The way we were playing, we couldn't have done better than Adams' lone goal if the entire game had been a 5-on-3 for us.

To your credit, you played well in Game 1 and better in Game 2. We played like absolute shit yesterday. If we had played our style of hockey, you wouldn't have taken a 3-0 lead in the first. The way we were playing, we couldn't have done better than Adams' lone goal if the entire game had been a 5-on-3 for us.

i missed the first so i had to rely on crazy people to explain what happened

Tampa really need Stammer to step up and do anything, even if it's a shot on goal. Ever since he got rocked on his first shift he's been timid. Tampa will struggle in the long run unless their top scorer shakes off his jitters.

On a side note I gambled by picking up Neuvirth in my Fantasy league and OH BOY has it paid off!

Ever since he got rocked on his first shift he's been timid.

Orpik has that effect on people. He scares half of Pens fans out.

It's looking more likely that the Caps and Habs advance. Assuming both Pennsylvania teams don't crap themselves, a Pens-Habs rematch would be enticing.

Just watched Buf-Phi...what the crap kind of game was that?

Phoenix is done, but we knew that anyway. 4-0 at the 4-minute mark in the 2nd.

I am not counting them out just yet.

Signed

Red Wings fan

I understand playoff hockey, but something that's meant to unnecessarily endanger other players is completely uncalled for.

In other news, Nashville got two goals in the first :38 apart, Anaheim got two goals in the second :30 apart, and Nashville survived the frenzy 4-3.

GO CANUCKS!

/me loves ESPN America for showing the games live in Finland. :)

God I hope Vancouver wins, I've been waiting for... 12 years now.

When you can say "I have been waiting my whole life" like I could for the Red Wings to win a Cup, then you can complain. Until the Wings won in 97, there was a 40+ years drought.

When you can say "I have been waiting my whole life" like I could for the Red Wings to win a Cup, then you can complain. Until the Wings won in 97, there was a 40+ years drought.

It was the same way for a lot of Hawks fans prior to last season.

I was hoping they'd put up a better fight against the Canucks, but it isn't looking like it. At this point, I'm just hoping they don't get swept.

Game 3; Pens versus Lightnings...

That was a hockey game! Only one point separating the two teams at the end, which was nerve-racking since Tampa could have easily taken it to overtime (good goal-tending by Fleury).

After Friday's cock-up by the Pens, today was a huge improvement. Let's hope they keep it up.

Both teams played well. Looking forward to Wednesday's game.

Go Pens! :p