2011 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

i agree but at the same time, no penaltys can mean a great game 7. let them play. Im confident that dirtbag campbell had alot to do with that.

Anyways, GO 'NUCKS!

Go Boston. I got to cheer on the local guy.

I'm gonna say Canucks in 6, but I haven't exactly been stellar at pickin' 'em this year ever. :lol:

'nucks in 6!

So, are the gonna be called the jets again? i have heard rumors that they will use the name Manitoba Moose because its "already established"

'nucks in 6!

So, are the gonna be called the jets again? i have heard rumors that they will use the name Manitoba Moose because its "already established"

They haven't decided on a name yet. The new owner told one reporter that a name might be announced in 7-10 days after their season ticket drive is over... speaking of, they're really cheap when compared to other Canadian teams (barring Montreal and Toronto, of course). $129 per game for the best seat in the house there, right by the rink. To put that in perspective, the price for platinum rink side tickets at the ACC last year was around $430.

http://www.driveto13.com/price.php

Last edited:
They haven't decided on a name yet. The new owner told one reporter that a name might be announced in 7-10 days after their season ticket drive is over... speaking of, they're really cheap when compared to other Canadian teams (barring Montreal and Toronto, of course). $129 per game for the best seat in the house there, right by the rink. To put that in perspective, the price for platinum rink side tickets at the ACC last year was around $430.

http://www.driveto13.com/price.php

wow, i sit 6 rows back on the blueline behind the opponents sin bin and im at almost $300 per.

Doesn't matter what Penguins season tickets are, no one can get them. Stupid 4,000+ person waiting list :glare:

My one friend with an uncle season-ticket holder did take me to a game (4th row, behind the home goal), and those show $82 on the stub

EDIT: Vancouver in 7, though Boston can take it if they give a better effort during 10 minutes of Game 7.

Last edited:
The NHL announced that Campbell is retiring (kicked out?), and Shanahan is taking over his job. Does that mean they are really looking to get serious about punishments? Or the embarrASSment over the Crosby hit not getting anything and him being out for the season was more than the league was willing to try to explain?

The NHL announced that Campbell is retiring (kicked out?), and Shanahan is taking over his job. Does that mean they are really looking to get serious about punishments? Or the embarrASSment over the Crosby hit not getting anything and him being out for the season was more than the league was willing to try to explain?

thank god, that guy was a dirtbag. rumor is it had to do with a few emails during the boston/tampa series especially?

First Winnipeg sells out their season ticket drive in 2 minutes (www.driveto13.com), and now Vancouver is 2 wins away from the Cup. It's a great time to be a hockey fan in Canada! Congrats Winnipeg and Congrats Canucks! All the way, boys! :D