2011 Shirts and merchandise

I put up all the extras, and I get TWO orders in 7 hours. Still got 30 shirts left. Y'all suck.

blog post on the front page?

We're a collectively lazy and forgetful bunch Quiky, you have to put it in bold, bright letters for people to remember and react. :D

I put up all the extras, and I get TWO orders in 7 hours. Still got 30 shirts left. Y'all suck.
I'm getting my Mom to order a couple of shirts for me tomorrow, I'll be forever grateful if you keep it open.

I'm getting my Mom to order a couple of shirts for me tomorrow, I'll be forever grateful if you keep it open.
They could be sold out tomorrow if someone else decides to order.

I wanted to bag that last Outlines one but since I don't have a Paypal account or a Google Checkout account (tried and failed to set one up - any clues?) I couldn't do it.

Er- you just need a Visa/Credit card of choice and an email.

If I was looking for a tent I'd pick up the remaining Utter Pirates shirt. :p

"Careless Air Services: Now Available in Germany"
800px-Volkswagen_Beetle_.jpg

Or just "Schlampigluft AG - Die Kaferficker" (best I can do with rusty schoolboy German but something like that anyway)

EDIT: Take the bottom image from here...

fokker_f7_3v%20(Custom).jpg

.....then give it moving props.

Rotate, resize and suspend this....

General-Transportation-VW-bug.jpg

Win!

Last edited:
Yeah, thanks for the spoilers, some of us didnt watch TG until a bit ago :|

Working on getting orders shipped now..

all orders placed up until now have been shipped.

Or just "Schlampigluft AG - Die Kaferficker" (best I can do with rusty schoolboy German but something like that anyway)

Haha :D
You will need the "?" for K?fer and try "Schlampige Fluglinie AG" instead, so it goes like this:
"Schlampige Fluglinie AG - Die K?ferficker"

But I doubt anyone would wear it in germany because "you will need a beep there, bbc2!" (JM) :D
Alternatively you could use "zerst?rer" instead of "ficker":
"Schlampige Fluglinie AG - Die K?ferzerst?rer"

Anyways, great idea in the first place ^^

Oh, and @Quiky, just placed my order, 1 more stock shirt gone ^^