2011 Shirts and merchandise

Dang. Looks like I missed the store opening. Too bad, I could do with some new Tshirts for the summer... :/

Any idea when the store will be opened again?

OK, so inspired by stiggie's sig, Cupiditus at Purgamentum and watching OHMSS for the nth time yesterday perhaps someone could come up with a Final Gear coat of arms with that as the Latin motto?

I'm nowhere near artisitic enough myself nor do I have the 'Shop skills but given the wealth of talent that abounds here that shouldn't be an issue.

What do you want as the motto? I can dust off my Latin and translate it.

Stiggie's would do just fine, since it translates as "Ambitious but Rubbish".

Unless you can translate "Utter Pirates" into Latin?

Or Optimus Forum...........in Mundo

Last edited:
I wasn't aware it had been translated already (or more likely I forgot).

Unless you can translate "Utter Pirates" into Latin?

Would that be:

Sono furtificus?

I took a bit of Latin yeeears ago. Making a guess.

And the online translators give a weird answer that I know isn't correct. :)

and..

OK, so inspired by stiggie's sig, Cupiditus at Purgamentum and watching OHMSS for the nth time yesterday perhaps someone could come up with a Final Gear coat of arms with that as the Latin motto?

That gives me an idea...

Last edited:
I'm liking the coat of arms idea. Blayde did a re-make of the original skull and crossed pistons design that could lend some ideas.

The vinyls look absolutely wonderful. Thanks Quiky!

Volvo-06.jpg

Volvo-22.jpg

you don't happen to work at volvo, do you? :mrgreen:

i know several people who work there...

Quiky any chance of new stuff from this thread appearing?

The stickers ship in a basic first-class envelope, and arrives via your mail courier. Using UPS/FedEx/DHL would cost $50-100+..

May do a re-release of the original Utter Pirates, but I don't see a large demand for the re-design or UKania posted a few pages back. If the design sells less than 40-50 shirts (depending on size and print complexity), we don't break even..