2011 Shirts and merchandise

Snagged another Utter Pirates and 'Some say..' shirt and a decal.

Zack keeps pilfering my Final Gear shirts. :p

Ah OK. I'd love another run of Utter Pirates t-shits. What about posters?

What about posters?
Not likely. Painful to ship, and quantities.. you could always take the image to Costco/Sams Club and get a big printout of it for a reasonable price.

I'd pretty much like a numberplate holder (Euro format) with the FinalGear logo. Two things are needed: The logo in a suitable format and a company that produces custom plate holders with not only text, but also images printed on, and for an affordable price.

Does anybody know such a company? My internet search fu failed me on this one.

I need to find a different store solution.. this one gets all whacked out when non-american characters get entered (utf8 compatibility? who would have thought!), and it does not notify me when most orders go through.

Hopefully I get paid today, the Failturn needs some Final Gear lovin! :)

Wearing my TG Sub Zero T shirt today (would have gone for Totally Uncool but I didn't like the shade of blue) and I had an idea which, sadly, I don't have the skills to mock up.

Black T-shirt with a row of green blobs and the words Jaaaaag Worthy above it, logo on the back in green. And one with red blobs and Banned maybe?

Just an update on the vinyls; I should have some made this weekend. Waiting on a fancy new die-cut machine to arrive wednesday..

Just an update on the vinyls; I should have some made this weekend. Waiting on a fancy new die-cut machine to arrive wednesday..

No problem Quiky, take all the time you need. :)

Jaguar is an effective method of protection :D

I only get my mail once a week at present. Probably more my fault than the electrics.

I'd pretty much like a numberplate holder (Euro format) with the FinalGear logo. Two things are needed: The logo in a suitable format and a company that produces custom plate holders with not only text, but also images printed on, and for an affordable price.

Does anybody know such a company? My internet search fu failed me on this one.

Maybe something like this?:

Licenceplate.png

Licenceplate-1.png

I'm sure someone would make it look a whole lot better than me, but the prices are really good, and they make and ship in quantities of 1 to over 100. :)

Last edited:
The only problem is, that looks suspiciously un-Euro-format.