2011 Shirts and merchandise

I think an e-mail would have been the way to voice a concern like that.

Didn't remember the store address(regardless, this is the merchandise thread) and I wanted to wait a bit longer considering that they're coming from the US. E-mail sent.

Last edited:
When is the 2011 shirt design thread due to go live?

Thanks Q. Don't remember it being quite that late last year but then I am :wheelchair:

Thanks Q. Don't remember it being quite that late last year but then I am :wheelchair:
It was a month or two earlier last year. The shirts arrived just in time for the Ringmeet.

It's on, it isn't pretty. The hot weather messed up the adhesive but I made it work.

Some say..... he wears a T shirt with a picture of a t shirt on it. Can we do one that's a shirt with the "I'm the stig" shirt as the design?

As I think was the concensus last year T shirt designs should be FG related rather TG related. There a copyright issues for a start plus it's not as if there isn't a raft of merchanidising out there already.

As I think was the concensus last year T shirt designs should be FG related rather TG related. There a copyright issues for a start plus it's not as if there isn't a raft of merchanidising out there already.

Yeah we should try to avoid taking things directly from TG, we've got away with it so far but we don't want to push it. We'd probably be fine making designs that give a nod to some of the things they've done, like for example putting the silhouette of a line of caravans being towed by a car. I think that would work well.

and i don't want to run around as a top gear fanboy
i'd buy a cool automotive shirt with small reference to finalgear (like the outlines), but no top gear please...

Last edited:
I'm fine with any of the old ones, if we're being lazy

Outlines, Don't charge, Utter Pirates, even the old finalgear logo would be fine
my old T shirts are wearing out

Well I am hoping there will be enough interest for an outlines re-print. I missed out as did a lot of others who last years sad they still wanted one.