2012 BMW 3 Series

I like the profile, and I hope it'll look more like the E30 as opposed to those horrible edits on the OP.

Why do cars not come with a swirly camo vinyl option? I like the swirly camo.

yes, they should have that as an option. I'd have one with swirly camo ALL over
also helps when you're speeding, the cops can't say it was a .... car... sort of while and black. Dunno what kind

I think BMW got to the point, a few years ago, where their cars just could not look any better than they do. Like this:

Then that pompous elitist airbag (Bangle) ruined them.

I think Porsche is in the same boat, only they haven't ruined their cars yet. Sure the 911 looks pretty much exactly the same as it did a few years ago, but I like it. It looks good. Don't mess with perfection.

QFT. The e46 was the apex of BMW Design. Now cost-cutting measures and half-assed design approaches have ruined them.

d5da500615d0bf00ec7449a59240f76d.jpg

:lol: Am I the only one who finds this view funny?

I don't know why people don't like the current 3 series, I quite like them especially the coupe

The coupe is great but the sedan/coupe ratio in real life is something like 1000/1 with the sedan/M3 at a 10000/1 ratio.

yes, they should have that as an option. I'd have one with swirly camo ALL over
also helps when you're speeding, the cops can't say it was a .... car... sort of while and black. Dunno what kind

And fixes the ugly of the ugly cars.

Skelta-G-Force_2.jpg

Look! much better!

The coupe is great but the sedan/coupe ratio in real life is something like 1000/1 with the sedan/M3 at a 10000/1 ratio.

de gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est

but the sedan looks waaaaay better than the coupe

I see nutzing! So yeah, right now it just looks like a blob of generic car, like the ones you see in videogames to fill as AI traffic.

I think it looks amazing!:
15s3pms.jpg

:rolleyes:

What is up with all these ginormous fronts lately? First the Mercedes 2008 SL, now this with the kidney grilles. They're just terrible-looking.

Subtlety is the greatest show of power, in my opinion.

A BMW has to look mean in your rear mirror and also has to have a nice, hot rear, so you don't feel ashamed, when you're being overtaken by it.

And that new concept has both. I think now that Bangle is history, we will see better BMW design again.

Now if they only don't completey waste their energy on their current eco trip, then it'll be fine.